Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

damn how many pairs you got now b?
just my 2 pairs for me to keep, but copped 17 pairs total for the weekend...now im patiently waiting on a restock
laugh.gif

^^^^ Jordan Brand factory printer ran out of ink and they were like F it. LOL
laugh.gif

reminds me of when i was in school and the teacher hand out those copies of the work and half the damn problems and words missing and you gotta guess/fill it in with your pencil or pen 

Last edited:

Just received my first  13.5   , note  the strange box size sticker  ( they probably run out of traditional stickers  don't kow )  these have been bought from a reputable basketball store here in France 

I made a little sizing comparison since i found they  don't run big  for a 13.5 ,  the taxi are a size 13 ( run almost like a 13.5 )  vs the infrared in size 13.5   : the verdict  these are pretty true to size  but i think a lil small  lenghtwise   , so i don't understand people sizing down unless they have super skinny tiny feet  ... anyway  these  feel  not too bad on the foot !
Here's the original post I was talking about.

Overseas then maybe?

for those who have worn your pairs, do they fit 0.5 sz big or tts?
these fit just like the carmines and sport blues to me. I have a 12 in these and 11.5 in those other two. much would rather have got the 11.5 but this 12 will do. its fits just fine i just have room in the forefoot right before it meets the toe area. 

Last edited:
was really hoping for a NDC, champs, or FNL restock on these tonight for cyber monday. doesn't look like that's happening

Back
Top Bottom