Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Rock levi 559s myself but may start rockin the new 541s (athletic fit) supposedly made for guys who have bigger legs and thighs. Anybody got any of the Levi 541s yet?
My wife got me a pair for xmas, and the fit is dope.  The taper is perfect for AJ 1s.   I've always struggled with the right jeans to properly accentuate my shoes, but these seem to fit the bill

I'm wear a 34x30 loosely (short, I know
tongue.gif
 )  But I have 34" thighs.  

I lift.  Come at me bruh 
laugh.gif

My wife got me a pair for xmas, and the fit is dope.  The taper is perfect for AJ 1s.   I've always struggled with the right jeans to properly accentuate my shoes, but these seem to fit the bill

I'm wear a 34x30 loosely (short, I know :tongue:  )  But I have 34" thighs.  

I lift.  Come at me bruh :lol:  
Good to know. I'm def gonna cop me a pair of those 541s. I wear a 38 32 (loosely like u said) so i know how ya feel. Been having problems buying jeans that fit properly my whole life cause of my quads and glutes. Yea i said glutes. :lol:

Good to know. I'm def gonna cop me a pair of those 541s. I wear a 38 32 (loosely like u said) so i know how ya feel. Been having problems buying jeans that fit properly my whole life cause of my quads and glutes. Yea i said glutes. :lol:

:lol:

I hope those work out for you. I tried them on and personally didn't like them. I wear the same size as you and those 541s were huge on me. I had to size down to get the fit they're advertising. At that point I just decided to stick with the 511s.

501's/514's for comfort personally...H&M slim fit pants for a lil more dressy

THIS.
H&M keeps me in Twills & Chinos... 34x34 slim
But I have more pants from GAP than anywhere.
Simply b/c their 35x34 slims fit me the best.
I haven't worn denim much at all in the last few years, other than for yardwork etc type ish.

Last edited:
lol I don't have to worry about turning into a female because of my taste in fashion. Come on fam! Plus my lady likes being able to get a bulge visual. I'm sure she isn't alone, these ladies out here in Cali eat up the skinny jeans. Just adapting to the game playa.
because the squeezing of your juevos

:lol:

I hope those work out for you. I tried them on and personally didn't like them. I wear the same size as you and those 541s were huge on me. I had to size down to get the fit they're advertising. At that point I just decided to stick with the 511s.
I'm more worried bout them being too tight through the thigh than being too big. But I'm coming from wearin the 559s. I'm def gonna try them on before buying them tho.

this bro knows

and as long as we aint rocking heavymetal leather pants thanks to sheezy everybody good
laugh.gif
yes sir
laugh.gif
. repped. 514 are so comfortable. Though I thought about trying on a pair of tapered fit Levi's. I have that problem others have with thighs being kinda big from lifting. 34x34 checkin in. Bought a pair of Levis skinny and I thought I was never going to be able to have kids. Returned those.

Damn we really derailed the thread. Lets get back to these beauties

Last edited:

I don't think the Boot Cut, Straight Leg, Slim Leg, Skinny Leg, jean argument ever gets old.

Me personally i think wearing shorts with 6s beats them all.

Or it could just be the cali kid inside my old New York body speaking...  
smokin.gif
yeah, it's a pointless argument really.

personally, skinny jeans are comfy if you sag just a little bit and i think they look better in my opinion. I can see why people like slim jeans as well. Anything beyond that is fcking disgusting to me, but different strokes for different folks. People who think you'll turn "gay" or "female" from wearing a certain style of clothes are ignorant tbh. Wear what you like at the end of the day

I rock the 501 Levi's because of that shrink to fit helps to secure a nice fit while not covering up the shoes. They show the shoes off more

pretty much foams, kobes, lebrons, kds, posite series and 28 and 29s are generally good bball shoes

am i right

Back
Top Bottom