Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Since when was removing a simple little size sticker a three hour process....they might as well have bolted it in....WTF

Since when was removing a simple little size sticker a three hour process....they might as well have bolted it in....WTF
If it takes someone 3 hours to get the size stickers out they must be wearing a helmet, smh...

Last edited:
If it takes someone 3 hours to get the size stickers out they must be wearing a helmet, smh...

Obv didn't mean that literally my man, but maybe I shoud get myself checked out, thanks for the hot tip
LOL! U scared me bro. 3 hours caused me to be concerned your mental health.

Obv didn't mean that literally my man, but maybe I shoud get myself checked out, thanks for the hot tip
LOL! U scared me bro. 3 hours caused me to be concerned your mental health.
I

It's all good....usually just peel a corner and there out these bad boys put up a fight

Yeah those size stickers are a pain in the rear. I have found that using goo be gone and a little elbow grease works pretty well.

i hope nobody quotes all those pictures
laugh.gif

Aye^ hahaaha

it could be worst.... At Least i'm not in here complaining bout colors n stuff

That Infrared Debate made it to the Retro 1 Thread

can you believe that!

Two but who's counting?
for future reference it'd be "worse" not "worst"

DOPE COLLECTION… PISTONS ARE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INSANELY HIDEOUS TO ME… THOSE AND THE WHITE PATENT LEATHER OLYMPICS :x
I think everyone feels the same across the board on that piston lol

:lol: honestly, *flame suit activated* out of all my 6s, the pistons are easily up there in my top 3 or 4. i know there's no real history behind them, i know mike never played in them, but it's just something about black based 6s in particular, for 1. for 2, there's just something i love about how that patent contrasts the suede (or nubuck or durabuck or w/e u wanna call it). pistons are my favorite pair to wear, hands down.

same reason i like the lakers 6 alot also. the 3m contrasts the suede nicely. even the contrast stitching, which i usually hate, is dope. keep in mind, when they released i HATED them like everyone else. time can change perception. these 2 pairs, which like i said i hated at 1st, have really grown on me over the years in the true sense. both of which, along with brasils were just acquired over the last few weeks.

:nthat:

Last edited:
^^
could be, bruh. i'm getting old. but no, i love them for real. ppl who know me on here know i don't troll. :lol:
err time i wear them the reactions i get tell me i'm not alone. but it's different on NT than in the real world. :wink:

Last edited:
I LIKE CONTRAST TOO LIKE ON THE OLYMPIC VI'S OR CARMINES BUT THOSE PISTONS VI'S GOTTA GO :lol: NOT JUDGING Charm FOR HIS LIKES DISLIKES THOUGH LOL

Back
Top Bottom