Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I wore my DS pair to bring in the New Year and this chick stepped on them with her heels by mistake smh Niketalk the thoughts that we're going through my mind at that time.
A friend thew up on my Glow Futures on New Years...so yeah i feel your pain.

yo im hypnotized by these pics and im wondering should i keep my infrared pack or sell and double up on the 2014....

i dont think any other jordan have had this effect on me yet.

sell that piece of **** pack, i had two ds pack and when i saw this retro was finally right, i sold both!!!

they suck IMO

Last edited:
I sold my pack allllong time ago and triple up on these. whenever its not wearing I wear these. the other 2 im gonna save till I die

i don't need a random person's vomit on my jays either. i woulda jumped back just as quick!
laugh.gif

in other news, golden tate rocking retro 6 PEs in the cowboys lions game.
cause I fear being put in a vacant...I'm just gonna agree with youuuuuuu

I sold my pack allllong time ago and triple up on these. whenever its not wearing I wear these. the other 2 im gonna save till I die

:lol: I'm glad you enjoy these kicks bro, but depending on how old you are, you probably will most certainly outlive the lifespan of the pairs you bought...and they'll be back again within the next few years I'm sure anyway, probably with everything we got with this past BF release as well as the infamous Nike Air..

I've been wearing mine very frequently including working out in them numerous times. I'm curious to see how long they will hold up. Only thing that is "breaking" is the jordan siloutte on the bottom of the shoe - it has started to peel off.

:lol: I'm glad you enjoy these kicks bro, but depending on how old you are, you probably will most certainly outlive the lifespan of the pairs you bought...and they'll be back again within the next few years I'm sure anyway, probably with everything we got with this past BF release as well as the infamous Nike Air..

I used to do the same.
I think my last TripleUp was the 2011 BC-III.
My last DoubleUp was the recent (OG white) Air Flight Huarache.
Though, these days it's rare if I even double up, because...
A.) My shoe room could be featured on an episode of Hoaders.
B.) There are too many releases, and certain shoes seem to come back every 3-4 years.
C.) It's not that serious :nerd:

Hey guys, can any one of you possibly redirect me to a thread with details on how to properly clean the sole of the Black Infrared VI's? Thanks in advance!

yea kinda have a feeling that those who were on the fence about these and then let them go will come back. same effect like the cdps to black fri bc3, ivs, and bascially the main og retroed colorways from 2006 to present. some people will change their minds and a small minority will be unchanged.

and for the pack sometimes I feel like when I want to rock a darker infrared i might go for it. the suede is just the thing that gets hard to maintain nicely and it can look dusty

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom