Black/Red XIII *Update*: VMV inc took them down for pre-order. Rumor Spring 2011 Release.

^^^^ i think i will like the full leather panels, instead of the 3m panels... i only wish they use the same leather, that was used on the playoffs and the alts

^^^^ i think i will like the full leather panels, instead of the 3m panels... i only wish they use the same leather, that was used on the playoffs and the alts

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I see marquee sole, has a teaser pic up so pretty soon we will know if they will have 3m are not

Pic of this teaser??

no teaser, this is it...
3aa25f7ebab161e78545f5afcd812e68a828298.pjpg

Originally Posted by LilManiak23

wow release again already. can keep my 04s in the box now

Never get it when people say this. I would pull my 04's out, wear them and keep the 2011s in the box. The longer you keep them stupid @@@ 04s in the box they are going to collect germs and parasites that will eat away at the shoe and destroy them. SMH

Originally Posted by LilManiak23

wow release again already. can keep my 04s in the box now

Never get it when people say this. I would pull my 04's out, wear them and keep the 2011s in the box. The longer you keep them stupid @@@ 04s in the box they are going to collect germs and parasites that will eat away at the shoe and destroy them. SMH

^^^^^Hold up, that's a pic of the Playoff 13's on Marqueesole.com...That's not a pic of the Black/Red 13's.  Is this thread about the Playoffs or the Black/Reds?  I'm confused...
nerd.gif

^^^^^Hold up, that's a pic of the Playoff 13's on Marqueesole.com...That's not a pic of the Black/Red 13's.  Is this thread about the Playoffs or the Black/Reds?  I'm confused...
nerd.gif

OMG, those playoff/All-star 13's.   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I was referring to the Black/Red 13's, I guess there was some confusion.    
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pic. 

OMG, those playoff/All-star 13's.   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I was referring to the Black/Red 13's, I guess there was some confusion.    
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pic. 

Back
Top Bottom