Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

picked up my pair from NTSF this morning. i LOVE this CW but putting them next to my '07 royals i only wish the grooves were more defined. kinda makes/breaks this shoe for me. still undecided if i'm gonna keep my pair...

Side by side pics for comparison?

WOW, I cant believe they let you use your military discount. They always tell me if they still have them two weeks after release day, then they are "allowed" to do it

also smh at the coupon code number lol... you know they did that on purpose

Everyone Has Their Breaking Point, Just Gotta Figure Out What It Takes On Your End For Them To Reach It :wink:

WOW, I cant believe they let you use your military discount. They always tell me if they still have them two weeks after release day, then they are "allowed" to do it

also smh at the coupon code number lol... you know they did that on purpose

I was going to say the same, everybody told me no Mil Disc :smh:

I copped two pairs cause I been planning on doubling up on these all year. Ended up selling a pair to a friend who missed out for retail.....couldnt let homey go empty handed even tho he didnt even bother to try gettin them himself

Now Im trying to find a second pair thinking these would go the same way as those pink foams did regarding resell price and Im stuck :smh::smh::smh::smh:

What do you do?!?! *Shrugs*

I will never understand the hype for this shoe.

then you wont understand hype for any shoe. hypebeasts is the only word

Guess those issues were only found in the pearlized/metallic coating colors? My two pairs of pinks that I got were horrible

the pinks were horrible from the jump

THAT DROUGHT WAS REALLY IN THE MID 2000'S...I REMEMBER COPPING INFARED VI'S IN 2009 FOR RETAIL BEFORE THEY RELEASED AT A MOM AND POP SHOP...EVERYTHING WAS SITTING AND FOAMS WERE STILL EASILY ATTAINABLE ... THE EGGPLANTS CHANGED THINGS... PPL REALLY STARTED TO NOTICE FOAMS MORE THAN THE USUAL AND WHEN THE CONCORDS DROPPED.... MAN THAT REALLY CHANGED EVERYTHING...THATS WHEN DUDES JUST STARTED LINING UP FOR EVERYTHING REGARDLESS OF HYPE/LIMITED/GR/UGLY/BEAUTIFUL OR ANY OF THAT... JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW INFLUENTIAL THE CONCORD XI'S ARE IN SHOE HISTORY

you aint lyin the purple foams is when people hopped on the foam band wagon i remember goin to DTLR that morning and it was a line of like 4 people i was suprised. and in the DC area they didn't release everywhere usually places like tysons would get them but NOVA didn't see these the 1st go round, I remember hearing bammas talkin about these the 2nd time around thinkin they just came out i knew the hype was coming for foams for good after that.

is 315 shipped a good price?
[/quote

yea, dont listen to these dudes about a restock or none of that price drop nonsense with these. these were hyped up to the max you should grab before the price goes up if anything. honestly that price was one of the prices of how much they were going for when i copped mines and i had my pair for a few months now. (too old for lines and online raffles) if you got the cash then go head and drop it money isnt an issue if its really something you want.

]
Still need to find a 10.5 for reasonable price. Seems impossible :smh:
Ended up getting a size 12 from Kicks USA on South Street in Philly.  The bul in front of me got the only 13 they had in stock, and they didnt have a 14.  >:  >:  >:  >:

so why did you get a pair that doesn't fit you? you just gonna wear a small size and deal with them being uncomfortable just to say you copped the stealths? :lol:

Serramonte? damn, and valley fair mall hoh only had 10 pairs as someone posted before. So total hoh pairs in the bay only had 32 pairs??? NTSF didn't have much either. I wonder how much stocks other retailers have? In addition to shady retailers like shoe palace, it just make that much harder to cop a pair around the bay. Bay area really got no foam love.......
mean.gif
Yeah, these were stupid limited in the Bay. When they posted 10 ticket winners I was like seriously??? Dudes trying to sell them on CL for 400+....
mean.gif

As far as the ribs, I cant say about feel. But as far as looks, a matte/flat finish hides imperfections in paint which makes dents and scratches almost invisible. So the ribs wont look AS defined as other foams. But thats just saying that will make them look softer is all

From the info I got, could be accurate or not. Serramonte stores, HOH: 22 pairs , Footaction: 20 pairs , Shoe Palace: 15 pairs. Again, a lot less that I thought they we're going to have. I wonder how many NTSF had.
NTSF had very little as well. Usually they have stacks of boxes behind the counter for the releases. Today they hid them in a little closet behind a curtain. Didn't look like much. They also didn't have any left over pairs for a 2nd RSVP...... that or the employees bought up whatever was left.

Kind of cool how limited these are, I'll be wearing them around town while every kid has their bred 11's on 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Everyone's pictures of these are so nice, so here's some crappy ones 
grin.gif

That black is frikken killing it!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I copped two pairs cause I been planning on doubling up on these all year. Ended up selling a pair to a friend who missed out for retail.....couldnt let homey go empty handed even tho he didnt even bother to try gettin them himself

Now Im trying to find a second pair thinking these would go the same way as those pink foams did regarding resell price and Im stuck :smh::smh::smh::smh:

idk what you can do

All i can say was that was a noble thing you did for a friend

First post soo.. hello NT! sorry to hear that people are having a hard time grabbing their pair. Guess it's one of the benefits of living in New Zealand, my local footlocker still has a full size range.

idk what you can do

All i can say was that was a noble thing you did for a friend

Agreed :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom