Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I still haven't received mine, I put my paycheck in after I purchased with paypal so I have my fingers crossed that it will still go through...

EastBay rep on the phone said mine ship out Monday.

Going to Vegas after Christmas, and these WILL make my trip

I didn't receive my shipping confirmation from NDC either and still says "In Progress" on their site. But, went to ups.com and it has been shipped and will be here Tuesday. You can go to ups.com and select track by reference and put in your order number to check.

holy crap i already got my shipped email from ndc last night! i think this is the 1st time ive ordered from them and had shoes shipped same day!

I didn't receive my shipping confirmation from NDC either and still says "In Progress" on their site. But, went to ups.com and it has been shipped and will be here Tuesday. You can go to ups.com and select track by reference and put in your order number to check.

Edit....nevermind found it. Thanks didn't know you can do that. Repped

Last edited:
JJ shipment confirmation received.
smokin.gif

Amazing man - thanks mine is in transit - scheduled for Delivery on Wednesday.  That is such a nice feature...repped.

Amazing man - thanks mine is in transit - scheduled for Delivery on Wednesday.  That is such a nice feature...repped.

I forgot all about about that trick.... Props to you bro.... my pair is on its way :pimp:

Heard the nikestore link wasn't working minutes after but I was lucky enough to get a pair in size 9. 

True story:

In line at to get let into a mall in baltimore. Fat kid ahead of me, about 19 years old or so.
Sneaker small talk amongst me, my boy, another guy, and the fat kid.
I comment on how its crazy that folks in baltimore now line up for foamposites, when a year ago they would go untouched in the city.
Fat kid says, in a baltimore accent, and heart attack serious:

"Yoo forreal, I don't even like Foams, and I dont even like all black kicks, but forreal, they just hot right now. And you gotta wear whats hot to get laid, I mean chicks wont **** unless you wearing whats hot." He was dead SRS.

Me, and my boy- complete stonefaced. The conversation ended and I had an epiphany of why **** is the way it is now.

Hahaha foams get those hood rats wet?!! I ain't even trying to get with a chick that gets off on some damn FOAMS!! 
roll.gif

Thanks for sharing that.  Not only did I get a great laugh this morning, but apparently Ima be swimmin in ***** when my pair gets here Wednesday (got my shipping confirm from JJ at 8:01 am CST)!

Last edited:
Heard the nikestore link wasn't working minutes after but I was lucky enough to get a pair in size 9. 

you copped that 9 off ndc? i was clicking add to cart feverishly trying to get it. ndc checkout system is a total fail for me ever since they went to it. luck of the draw i guess :\

True story:
In line at to get let into a mall in baltimore. Fat kid ahead of me, about 19 years old or so.
Sneaker small talk amongst me, my boy, another guy, and the fat kid.
I comment on how its crazy that folks in baltimore now line up for foamposites, when a year ago they would go untouched in the city.
Fat kid says, in a baltimore accent, and heart attack serious:
"Yoo forreal, I don't even like Foams, and I dont even like all black kicks, but forreal, they just hot right now. And you gotta wear whats hot to get laid, I mean chicks wont **** unless you wearing whats hot." He was dead SRS.
Me, and my boy- complete stonefaced. The conversation ended and I had an epiphany of why **** is the way it is now.
Yo let me find out what the next hottest kicks are so I can laid....smh.  If this is somewhat true I don't know what's more disappointing, the fact that this dude needs hot shoes to get laid or that some chicks will get down because a dude has hot shoes. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom