Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

i'm still waiting on my pair

it posted in the US but nothing updated since then

Jesus the way this guy from japan shipped the shoes you would think i got a foamposite nike id's made

Last edited:
^^^ SHOES FROM JAPAN TAKE A LONG TIME.. JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT... I SAW THESE ALL OVER FORDHAM RD IN THE BX BUT EVERYONE WANTS LIKE 450 :x :x NO F'ING WAY... BTW THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THESE EXCEPT HAVING A CLEAR BOTTOM ON AN ALL BLACK FOAM SINCE 97. THE GROOVES I SAW WERE DEF RERELEASED EGGPLANT STATUS. THAT BEING SAID, THE SHOE COLORWAY IS DEF NICE BUT NOT AS SUPERB AS PICS MAKE THEM OUT TO BE, I WOULD STILL PAY MORE FOR THEM TO AVOID ALL THE NONSENSE BUT NOT 400+ :rolleyes

^^^ SHOES FROM JAPAN TAKE A LONG TIME.. JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT... I SAW THESE ALL OVER FORDHAM RD IN THE BX BUT EVERYONE WANTS LIKE 450 :x :x NO F'ING WAY... BTW THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THESE EXCEPT HAVING A CLEAR BOTTOM ON AN ALL BLACK FOAM SINCE 97. THE GROOVES I SAW WERE DEF RERELEASED EGGPLANT STATUS. THAT BEING SAID, THE SHOE COLORWAY IS DEF NICE BUT NOT AS SUPERB AS PICS MAKE THEM OUT TO BE, I WOULD STILL PAY MORE FOR THEM TO AVOID ALL THE NONSENSE BUT NOT 400+ :rolleyes

i dont know bro

i got shoes from japan before and it didn't take this long

I really hope Eastbay is doing a two pair limit on these. Gonna cop two and leave foams alone for good.
same way I feel. Dont know if you guys have noticed, but the foam is been kinda suspect lately. I mean the material.. Actually the whole feel of the shoe feels like its changing.

@160 .. .HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WAITING SO FAR... I COPPED LEBRON JEWELS FROM OVER SEAS AND IT TOOK ME ABOUT TWO WEEKS TO GET EM

I don't even want to think of trying to double up on these...especially at retail. Without a connect, it'll be pretty much impossible for me.

Here are some more pics:

the only thing Nike could have done better is the little black swoosh, they should have done it either medium grey as well or some flashy colour, but not black

Here are two pics of my current DS collection, at Christmas time I will post detailed pics, since I then have two days off:

Starting with Penny I in the upper 2 rows, then the Penny II and Penny III in the next two rows, then the Penny IV and finally on the lower right side my two Penny V pairs

the top row has the Penny shoes that are not his sig line, so LWP, Flight One, Flight 96, Determination, then followed by the Rookies, the next two rows are foams, followed by Jordan XI and the bottom row has some VC sig shoes and two Shox BB4 IDs that I made

Here are some more pics:

the only thing Nike could have done better is the little black swoosh, they should have done it either medium grey as well or some flashy colour, but not black
Here are two pics of my current DS collection, at Christmas time I will post detailed pics, since I then have two days off:
Starting with Penny I in the upper 2 rows, then the Penny II and Penny III in the next two rows, then the Penny IV and finally on the lower right side my two Penny V pairs

the top row has the Penny shoes that are not his sig line, so LWP, Flight One, Flight 96, Determination, then followed by the Rookies, the next two rows are foams, followed by Jordan XI and the bottom row has some VC sig shoes and two Shox BB4 IDs that I made
That's a lot of money worth of shoes that you'll never wear...

Back
Top Bottom