BLAKE AND TAYLOR GRIFFIN UNAPPRECIATION. vol. they look like gorillas

I just hate both of these dudes... no matter how good people say they are i just cant stand them... throw in Austin Johnson and he might be just aswack...anyone share my sentiments?

yes, they are VERY, VERY, ugly.

blake especially
sick.gif

I don't think Blake is really all that great either. I think he's a good player, but not a great one.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

yes, they are VERY, VERY, ugly.

blake especially
sick.gif

I don't think Blake is really all that great either. I think he's a good player, but not a great one.
cosign to all'at

i think hes overrated too... def not worthy of a number 1 pick... btw he straight up looks EXACTLY like a gorilla.. and his bro with downs syndrome.... haha

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

i think hes overrated too... def not worthy of a number 1 pick... btw he straight up looks EXACTLY like a gorilla.. and his bro with downs syndrome.... haha

that's insulting to gorillas

angry_gorilla_small.jpg

Please tell me oh wise one who should be taken over Blake as the top pick in the draft? You commenting on another mans looks/appearance is also suspect, butthat is a topic for another day.

I never understood how people get so bothered by athletes...seriously...I'm not really concerned with anything they do that doesn't deal with x'sand o's

i never said he wasnt good, i just said hes overrated....and not good enough for a top 10 pick....guys like James Harden, Greg Monroe, Jordan Hill have a muchbigger upside... and thats what NBA drafts...

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

i never said he wasnt good, i just said hes overrated....and not good enough for a top 10 pick....guys like James Harden, Greg Monroe, Jordan Hill have a much bigger upside... and thats what NBA drafts...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Jordan Hill ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
--> Ignore List

That kinda stupidity deserves to be ignored...

I'm sorry, if you don't think Blake Griffin is a Top 10 pick, you're probably borderline ******ed...

Legit 6'10" ... Extremely athletic ... Good offensive skill set ... Animal on the boards ... He's as strong as anybody in the country ...

And he's got LOADS of room for improvement... His upside potential is better than anybody's in this draft class...

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

File0004102.JPG

not really concerned with anything they do that doesn't deal with x's and o's
I'm not really concerned with anything they do that doesn't deal with x's and o's
I'm not really concerned with anything they do that doesn't deal with x's and o's

Que?

What is gay about drawing up plays? The basics of the game of basketball?
i never said he wasnt good, i just said hes overrated....and not good enough for a top 10 pick....guys like James Harden, Greg Monroe, Jordan Hill have a much bigger upside... and thats what NBA drafts...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif