BLAKE AND TAYLOR GRIFFIN UNAPPRECIATION. vol. they look like gorillas

http://niketalk.com/topic/133169http://niketalk.com/topic/133169

nerd.gif

We can condense the hate. Lock it up.

Finally, someone like me! I also base my opinions of athletes on how handsome they are.
eyes.gif

you lost any credibility saying Jordan Hill has more potential than Blake Griffin
smh.gif
((mark Jackson)) ....you're better than that....((Mark Jackson))

Dude is a monster and will be a top 3 pick and win ROY next year. Hopefully he goes to the Thunder with KD and Jeff Green.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

he's overrated but still at top 2 pick that's how bad this draft class is

Very true...in a better draft he would be maybe a 11-15 pick.

Whaaaaaaaaat?

Blake Griffin goes top 5 in damn near every 'normal' ( not '96 or '03) draft class in recent history. He's kilin just like Beas did andjust like KD did. Y'all are just hating now...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Whaaaaaaaaat?

Blake Griffin goes top 5 in damn near every 'normal' ( not '96 or '03) draft class in recent history. He's kilin just like Beas did and just like KD did. Y'all are just hating now...
My point exactly....Either that or they just dont know +!!# about ball at all

Originally Posted by gatorb807

you lost any credibility saying Jordan Hill has more potential than Blake Griffin
smh.gif
((mark Jackson)) ....you're better than that....((Mark Jackson))

Dude is a monster and will be a top 3 pick and win ROY next year. Hopefully he goes to the Thunder with KD and Jeff Green.
apparently he's not..lol

Bryan Davis from A&M beats the Griffin brothers in gorilla-ishness by miles.

Miles.

2375879.jpeg

And I've yet to see a single credible argument for why Blake Griffin isn't going first in next year's draft if he decides to leave OU.

Outside of the fact that some of you don't find him attractive, of course.

Haters
smh.gif

You saying he isn't all that good and he putting up numbers that nobody has ever did and he is only a soph?

You Haters need to chill out, it will never get you know where...

I'm not even going to say anything about you commenting on 2 dudes looks either
smh.gif

Whoever doesn't pick Blake Griffin in June, might as well get their resume together
laugh.gif

What constitutes someone being overrated? What more can Griffin do? He's a +*@!%@+ beast regardless of how he looks. I hope dude is in a Wizards uni nextseason.

laugh.gif
Yall dudes talkin about not Top 10 in normal drafts... Yall are idiots, point blank...

Blake Griffin is a Top 5 pick in damn near EVERY draft... The only exception that comes to mind is 2004, with Bron, Darko, Melo, Bosh, and Wade... And even inthat draft he's coming off the board way before the 10th pick...

Please explain why Blake Griffin is overrated and not a Top 10 pick... I'd LOVE to hear it...

Back
Top Bottom