BLAKE AND TAYLOR GRIFFIN UNAPPRECIATION. vol. they look like gorillas

GRiffin must have slept with someone's sister and peed in their cereal.

Whats next? Thread starter will start another thread stating how cute an athlete is?

AAAYO.

He might look like a gorilla but he's got game. He's just dominating his opponents. Guys don't know what to do when he has the ball. Does hisbrother have a chance at the league though?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Whats next? Thread starter will start another thread stating how cute an athlete is?

AAAYO.
smh.gif

[Grand Puba]True Indeed God[/Grand Puba]

and to add, I cant ride with the "monkey/gorilla" comparisons , maybe thats just the militant black man in me

Some guys just like to hate
eyes.gif

He's impressed me, skill/athleticism wise, in all the games i've seen.

and to add, I cant ride with the "monkey/gorilla" comparisons , maybe thats just the militant black man in me

me neither I can't stand all this gorilla talk....its not even funny. How can you guys sit here and allow black men to be called gorillas and thinknothing of it.
tired.gif

nah I aint mad nor do I think truthgetsbusy is mad either
i'd bet $ your whole cavalier attitude would not be the same if this conversation was being held with someone who was in the same room asyou
but Its a good look on you tho
wink.gif
*pause*

On some borderline racist tip...
smh.gif

Even if he did look like a gorilla, which I really don't see AT ALL, that ain't something you needa be running around sayin...

And you look like a jack-$!#. Why do dudes get pre-occupied with ANOTHER DUDE's looks anyway? What draft is he not top 5? How or where is he overrated? Imean, sometimes the meat-riding can get a little excessive, but he's still the best big man in the nation. In Bron and Kobe's draft he still goes top 6(and Darko might not go 2). He's 20 and 10 every night. College cats don't consistently do that often. Who is better? Who gets drafted ahead of him inthe next 2-3 drafts? Let me guess, you guys think Psycho T is better right? LMFAO Rant over, some of you guys are very MOIST and stop letting that hate takeover you. And those gorilla/monkey comments are going TOO FAR!

Originally Posted by cmoweb

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why do dudes get pre-occupied with ANOTHER DUDE's looks anyway?[/color]
that's the card fools pull when they dont have a good argument about the issue, so they divert the subject to something irrelevant. youknow, the middle school loser type tryin to be cool hoping for laughs and high fives

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Please tell me oh wise one who should be taken over Blake as the top pick in the draft? You commenting on another mans looks/appearance is also suspect, but that is a topic for another day.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

GRiffin must have slept with someone's sister and peed in their cereal.

AAAYO.

I think he's beautiful.

I never really concerned myself too much with what the dudes look like when I'm watching a game.

I was really shocked to see some dudes here honestly think he's not even top 10 in any draft.
laugh.gif
Those making such outlandish statements... have you guysseen the man play? Dude eats up every board and scores in a bunch of different ways. It's not like he just posts up and throws up BS hoping for a whistle(word to Hansbrough
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Yall dudes talkin about not Top 10 in normal drafts... Yall are idiots, point blank...

Blake Griffin is a Top 5 pick in damn near EVERY draft... The only exception that comes to mind is 2004, with Bron, Darko, Melo, Bosh, and Wade... And even in that draft he's coming off the board way before the 10th pick...

Please explain why Blake Griffin is overrated and not a Top 10 pick... I'd LOVE to hear it...
2004 ?................
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom