***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

I severely underestimated act V's difficulty last night. Had me lookin like a rookie in torment 1 when before i ran through the game in torment 3 with no problem. :lol:

YUP I only got so far into Act V, but man i had to bump T3 to T1 :smh: and T1 I was still getting my *** kicked

Last edited:

I heard about those bottomless potion but never seen one.

Come on man, burst through walls ? Damn, lol.

Can you use it before attacking ? You can use it like a bonus even if you're full life.
they only drop at lv 70 t1 or higher, same with class sets like innas

this new gear is awesome, im already clearing t1 70 as fast as i cleared t1 60 last week

Haven't really played in a while.

So now the only way to really get good items is drops?

they only drop at lv 70 t1 or higher, same with class sets like innas

this new gear is awesome, im already clearing t1 70 as fast as i cleared t1 60 last week
Playing in a team of 2, I had to go from T3 to the last difficulty before T1, I got my *** kicked so hard that was crazy.
Act V was very good IMO, I really enjoyed the new maps and the new events/bosses.
Bounty mode is soooooo cool, love it too, Blizzard did a great job.
Reached Level 70 so far I've got:

DPS: 275K

Toughness: 6500k

Healing: 30k

With a barb

The crusader is a fun character to use. Nice blend of nukes and jukes, so to speak. :lol:

I haven't played in so long I forgot what it's like. Probably a year ago if not longer.
Is the new add-on any good? Just reading through this page and a whole lot has changed, no level limits, new classes, etc :wow:

Guess I'll install the game and see what's new. Are the classes still uneven? I remember having a monk and having the hardest time compared to the wizard.

bit the bullet and bought the expansion :lol:

stop giving me legendary daibos >: i want one handed weapons

Last edited:
I've always wanted to try this.. Wonder if blizzard would have a deal like they usually do and package these two for the dirt around Christmas or some upcoming holiday. They do it with wow all the time.

too lazy to start a new character. :lol:

man monk is so weak ...

Last edited:
The monk is great. You just have to find the right balance of moves that suit how you want to play. The Monk was my main before the expansion and i could do the higher torments with little problem.

Edit, new blizzard game announced. :pimp:

Last edited:
Could you give me an idea of what you ran with?
these are the abilities i ran/run with my monk

most of the abilities i use are to make the enemies take more damage and to make the monk deal more damage. If you are finding it hard to survive you can switch the mantra to the healing one and put the rune on that gives you life on hit. you can also swap one of the last two runes (on the right) with near death experience.

on a side note, I just tested out a new build earlier today that I have dubbed "The Shotgun Crusader". I was not expecting the raw power that It put out. I was surprised and disgusted. :lol:

Last edited:
Might've figured it out.

Stun + life on hit. Staying alive a little longer now.

Got some better weapons.

I tried out so many builds with the monk and bought so many stuff off of AH back then (not for real money though) and still died so many times. I was on inferno act III i think, on that desert place right near the start and kept dying whenever I came across a monster with the gold name, forgot what they're called now. I kept thinking how unfair it was that the only way to replenish the mana thing for the monks is to hit an enemy and how it sucks if you're trying to heal when you're low on health and no mana left is to either run away or try to fight or die.

I played wizard and just kept :smh: x :lol: face everytime seeing how it easy everything was, fighting long range and just walking around replenishing mana like it's nothing.

yo **** malthael man for real.
If you need help let me know. I'm always willing to take him out. :lol:

While i'm here, if anyone ever wants to party up or needs help, feel free to let me know. I'm always willing to help. Or you can join me if im playing. you dont even need to ask, just join me. :lol:

I was playing with 2 other peeps. The most irritating thing is when we'd die we'd just sit in that cloud the entire time so no revive.

I could deal with his sweeping attack cause I can dash behind him.

Back
Top Bottom