***BLizz Entertainment-----> The World Of Warcraft. StarCraft .Diablo Who Plays ? Nerds Check in***

if you're a monk just pick a kind of res and mystic a bunch of your armor to have that res

one with everything might be the best passive ever 
pimp.gif

once you get some decent gear, monks are probably the easiest class to play

most important tips i would give to monk players would be

1. pick a resist and stack it

2. get sockets and emeralds in any wep you use

3. crafting is good, farm the stuff needed to craft legendaries and craft them

4. if it takes more than 20 seconds to kill an elite, turn down the difficulty 

5. you can get a lot of defensive stats on every piece of armor, save rings ammys and gloves for offensive stats

6. % increased damage stats are often more important than sheet dps upgrades

7. focus on defense first, the offence will upgrade itself 

Oh yeah, If anyone wants to join the NT clan in Diablo 3 feel free to let me or Frank Mucus know.

what's new in the game? the last i played was like a year or more ago?

edit: so i just logged on(dont have expansion) and there's like 4 people max on public servers per difficulty. seems like the game is dead on my end if i dont have the expansion?

Last edited:
what's new in the game? the last i played was like a year or more ago?

edit: so i just logged on(dont have expansion) and there's like 4 people max on public servers per difficulty. seems like the game is dead on my end if i dont have the expansion?
everyone is doing act 5 and adventure mode now so yeah. :lol:

On a side note, here's a handy chart for difficulty levels and various other things.

I still don't think anything was ever as hard as the OG inferno difficulty :smh: literally unplayable for me

If you need help let me know. I'm always willing to take him out. :lol:

While i'm here, if anyone ever wants to party up or needs help, feel free to let me know. I'm always willing to help. Or you can join me if im playing. you dont even need to ask, just join me. :lol:
Im down to play whenever and add me to the NT clan. I posted my battle ID in a earlier post.

they need to create new uses for deaths breath and gems, i just have a bunch stacked up right now

they need to create new uses for deaths breath and gems, i just have a bunch stacked up right now
you can use gems to craft legendaries, which is total bull mind you. How you gonna have me spend 6 million+ gold to craft a gem just so i can use it in a 12k recipe to make a pair of boots that might not even roll the right stats I want? and then to rub it in some more when you go to the mystic to roll said boots, it requires the same gem you used to craft it in order to roll them once. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I crafted cains pants because I had an extra diamond sitting around collecting dust, I guess the 8% attack speed for two set could be good but my current chest pants two set gives me 500 dex

went on a crazy gambling run yesterday.

spent 200 blood shards to gamble a new belt. ended up gambling 4 legendary belts, one of which i really wanted (thudnergod's vigor)

spent another 50 shards on pants and ended up gambling some hammer jammers :lol:

pretty sure i exhausted all of my gambling luck

i've been trying to gamble a shield for my crusader but no luck yet. and its been a couple thousand shards. :lol:

spent 200 blood shards to gamble a new belt. ended up gambling 4 legendary belts, one of which i really wanted (thudnergod's vigor)

spent another 50 shards on pants and ended up gambling some hammer jammers
laugh.gif

still looking for my lightning monk belt 
mean.gif

i wont be satisfied until i get a thundergod's vigor or a witchinghour

also need a thunderfury 
nerd.gif

spent another 50 shards on pants and ended up gambling some hammer jammers
laugh.gif

Damn bro you've done right!

Spent at least a thousand shards to get proper boots, couldn't get any leg.

Will try again :wink:

spent another 50 shards on pants and ended up gambling some hammer jammers :lol:

still looking for my lightning monk belt :smh:

i wont be satisfied until i get a thundergod's vigor or a witchinghour

also need a thunderfury :nerd:

Bruhhhh i picked up the thunderfury about a week ago it is so dope it procs so much its insane.
I just got through 300 blood shards no vigor lol

Back
Top Bottom