BMW PICKUP THREAD

Originally Posted by DCStylez

its all about the 7 series

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah xi is awd, not too popular outside of the northeast though, bmw's are better in rwd

audi awd (quattro) is the best i think

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

yeah xi is awd, not too popular outside of the northeast though, bmw's are better in rwd

audi awd (quattro) is the best i think
see awd beamers all the time in Salt Lake City.  I imagine Denver and the Pacific NW (Seattle/ Portland) is the same. 

yeah my bad anywhere where it snows they will be around

def seen the most in the northeast though, awd is like a must up here

^u shoulda got some different rims for the 90...the 36 looks pimp status tho...I think any bmw with that color scheme is like the epitome of what bmw is supposed to be

i really dont see anything wrong with the wheels except they look like they're missing center caps
nerd.gif

had a 95 M3 2 door.. got totaled

had a 2005 330i ZHP 6pd 4 door. sold it

now have a 2006 4.4i X5.  snow plowin thru mammoth like its no ones business..

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

had a 95 M3 2 door.. got totaled

had a 2005 330i ZHP 6pd 4 door. sold it

now have a 2006 4.4i X5.  snow plowin thru mammoth like its no ones business..
I would kill for a 95 m3, definitely one of my favorites.  Big fan of the x5s as well, pretty much the only truck I don't mind driving.

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

^u shoulda got some different rims for the 90...the 36 looks pimp status tho...I think any bmw with that color scheme is like the epitome of what bmw is supposed to be

The only other wheels I liked were BBS and HRE, and they're both over 1K a wheel- I paid a g for the whole set that's on the car now. I can use the difference in price and buy a tune, new intercooler, oil cooler, and a couple other upgrades. The car does have the center caps installed now, pic is old.

old bimmers are still so nice

and with that said.....................i browse craigslist all the time

i found a 2000 e39 with 132k...........person says its in real good condition and been maintained no issues.........wants 5500, imma check it out tomorrow

am i buggin?  i love the e39 btw, it wouldnt be a daily driver. idc i wanna give it the m5 look and some ddm tuning lighting wont lie

2006-BMW-7-Series-Truck-I-Like-Big-Butts%21-A-640.jpeg
btw bmw pick up

rareair45, PLEASE don't tell me you own 2 E30 M3's! I have been dreaming of owning a white E30 for years...I'm almost willing to trade my 335 for one!

Back
Top Bottom