Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

People always want more of Al, or Lucky(the more well known historical figures) ect ect, but I think what draws me to this show more than any in TV history is the way they include SOME history but develop their own characters(Chalky, Harrow, Jimmy, ect ect). Its a perfect blend of fiction and non-fiction. Nucky is by far the main character and the glue of the series but the character development in this show is awesome.

Man :wow: ... those are REAL feels I'm having right now after watching this. He's a fictional character but yet he's unanimously favored by all.

Yea man...damnit Richard! Feel terrible for Julia and Tommy too...Julia was low key fine and now she lost Richard and soon her Dad only to raise Tommy by herself :frown:

Narcisse destroyed two daughters man
Harrow went all jay feely in the fourth
Eli that grownman daddy strenght
Van alden need to go hard

Well Narcisse did threaten her life. I can't really say Chalky put her in that position. She was just a possible victim naturally. I mean after Chalky botched the hit on Narcisse he could've easily went to Chalky's house and killed his whole fam.

I was thinking Chalky sat up the whole Harrow sniper move. But some people are saying Nucky did it. I know both asked Harrow for a favor so I dont know :nerd:

Nucky set it up but chalky knew about it....he kept giving the eye to him to pull the trigger...harrow just turned to a *****

Me and my wife just watched the finale. As soon as they showed Harrow's whole face without his mask she started crying :frown:
I'm heartbroken right now :smh:

HBO didn't even do that for Jimmy. The Richard love is real :\ .
Cuz Jimmy was an incestuous loser.

Writers basically killing (or destroying) anybody close to him.

I bet when we get to the Great Depression that whole family in Ohio are gonna be victims of the dust bowl and die :lol: :smh:
I was thinking Chalky sat up the whole Harrow sniper move. But some people are saying Nucky did it. I know both asked Harrow for a favor so I dont know :nerd:
I'm thinking, Nucky told Chalky how it should go down, maybe even requested Harrow but Nuck aint know for sure he would do it given how he approached him before not wanting to do the real dirt. So when he comes to Nuck asking for a favor he has his in, after that I'm sure he confirmed with Chalky how it's going to go down and that Harrow would be the guy.

:smh: Shame it didn't go down as planned.

Last edited:
Thoughts on finale, most of which has already been said:

-Harrow will be missed, truly a great character. I'm content with the way he went out.
-Hope this is the last we'll see of Gillian, just can't fathom how she has any place on the show anymore.
-Part of me wishes they offed Narcisse, but like Winter said, if they had done so the last two seasons would have followed the same plot line and things would become too predictable. Will be interesting to see what becomes of Narcisse next season.
-Chicago is like the Wild West man, seems to be the place where all the low lives, pariahs, and fugitives go to start over in their criminal careers.
-Great season and finale all in all, they didn't neatly wrap up all the plot lines like they did in seasons past and that's a good thing. Makes for drama and speculation in the future.

It's been real you guys, see y'all in a couple months.

Last edited:
Winter said that Gillian will be back next season.
grin.gif

great ending, that fight was too real, Eli put the hands on that man :lol: Good ol JR could of commentated that fight

maybel death is also in my opinion a good lesson in obey your parents caution. like he new how bad it was and she should have heeded that example. plus he shoul have did more to keep her out.

That swerve on Gillian we can call the the Boardwalk screw job she just knew she was in the clear for all her stuff and it was great how I thought that she finally beat the past .

Eli season 4 ending= Van alden season 3 ending

True to her character, has Winter killing off favorites just to keep her on the team :smh: :pimp: ...

On the casting couch in the writers room Gillian gently strokes his hand and says "Is there maybe something else I can do for you." Proceeds to throw that old wobbly tired cooch at him, then BAM shes in 5 more episodes next season. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom