BOSTON COP CALLS GATES BANANA EATING JUNGLE MONKEY Vol. I'm Not Racist

son are you saying the KKK promoted social justice for white people only? what kind of statement is that?

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

If I'm a black man and some cop is arresting me for what I presume is being in my own house, I'm sure I would be angry and thinking the cop is racist too.
Amazing how many people think the guy was arrested for being in his own house, are you guys really that ignorant? The police didn't just showup at the guys house, and arrest him. He was arrested because he was acting like a damned fool, and being uncooperative with a police investigation that wasprompted by a NEIGHBOR'S 911 CALL!

son are you saying the KKK promoted social justice for white people only? what kind of statement is that?

After the Civil War, Blacks were getting more and more rights which the Democrats and their domestic terrorist faction the KKK hated. They knew as the Blacksstarted getting more and more rights they felt threatened that they would have rights taken away. Do you guys read any history, or just what they teach you inschool?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

STOP disgracing the man in your av and change it you crazy bald head.
Thats the funniest thing about dudes on here. The ones who take these all-the-way to the right stances on issues be the ones with Jay-Z avys and all that
laugh.gif

Still remember the time I saw TBone making a 'Black Rob Whoa Appreciation' thread.
indifferent.gif
Do yall not realize these dudes & the content of their music stands for everything you dont? Why I dont take dudes serious....

So true, I was gonna say something but I'm gonna sit this out.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

STOP disgracing the man in your av and change it you crazy bald head.
Thats the funniest thing about dudes on here. The ones who take these all-the-way to the right stances on issues be the ones with Jay-Z avys and all that
laugh.gif

Still remember the time I saw TBone making a 'Black Rob Whoa Appreciation' thread.
indifferent.gif
Do yall not realize these dudes & the content of their music stands for everything you dont? Why I dont take dudes serious....

Yea, because Bob Marley was all about being confrontational and racist. I don't care what color your skin is, a racist is a racist, and a jerk is a jerk,and Gates is both. I still have yet to see anyone show me how Crowley was racist, and Gates was not. Anybody gonna tackle that one or just continue talkingabout avy's??

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

After the Civil War, Blacks were getting more and more rights which the Democrats and their domestic terrorist faction the KKK hated. They knew as the Blacks started getting more and more rights they felt threatened that they would have rights taken away. Do you guys read any history, or just what they teach you in school?

If you think the Black Panthers are comparable to the KKK, you obviously DO NOT read history.

Fede whenever a race topic comes up it's funny that everytime you try to demonize black people as much as possible. I find that curious and telling of thetype of person you are.

An ignorant and hateful dbag.

After the Civil War, Blacks were getting more and more rights which the Democrats and their domestic terrorist faction the KKK hated. They knew as the Blacks started getting more and more rights they felt threatened that they would have rights taken away. Do you guys read any history, or just what they teach you in school?

you obviously dont understand what social justice is then. but thanks for the history lesson.

Originally Posted by cguy610

If you think the Black Panthers are comparable to the KKK, you obviously DO NOT read history.

Really? Just like the New Black Panthers stood outside a Philly voting booth this past election with NIGHT STICKS intimidating voters just like how the KKK didbefore the Voters Intimidation Act of 1965?

Originally Posted by 718stylez

Fede so a black man in Cambridge who is dealing with a cop still in his house after producing proof of id is foolish for suggesting that his treatment might be the result of his race? how is that racist?!
eek.gif
You were there?
No i wasn't, but based on what both parties have admitted this is pretty accurate, along with the officers police report.

PS. way to not answer the question.

What treatment are you talking about? Gates was yelling at the cop. Whether the cop was wrong or not is another argument. If I yelled at a cop I'm sure I would be arrested too.
I'm not debating if he should have been arrested or not. i happen to think he should. i'm debating you calling him a racist for insinuating that he was being unfairly treated by the cops due to race. i happen to think as a black man in that section of the country there are tons of circumstantial evidence that blacks are singled out disproportionally by law enforcement. this has to be taken into account with the story. the greater boston area has a history of police discrimination and profiling on blacks. it's not like Gates was leveling these charges with no historical precedence.

were his actions and words less than ideal? yes, god yes-they were beyond dumb. but i don't think you can call him a racist for thinking he may be the target of police profiling in an area of the country known for having bigoted po-po.

See this is the problem, people claim that police are "racially profiling", but it isnt race they are profiling. Police profile the patterns, if you have X amount of robberies in your neighbothood and most of the people are arrested happen to be Black are you going to look at Blacks more, whites more, or hispanics more?

If you look at the police report and see what is says, Gates is a racist. Notice Gates hasnt came out and debunked anything in the report or even said it was wrong.

we're just going to have to disagree on this. maybe i see things differently as a black man. i get that police profile based on crime etc, but boston has ahistory of straight up abuse. and based on that considerable history i can understand why he charged the cop with being racist.

to your second point about the police report, i didn't hear him call the cop a racist slur for white people. the guy works at harvard and lives in apredominantly white section of town. he doesn't espouse anti-white rhetoric. i think he was misguided to call the cop a racist, but saying someone isracist doesn't make you a racist. take it for what it is.

Go read a %%*+*%+ book instead of reading your hateful and Marxist Black Liberation Theology you racist POS.
Why don't you tell me a book which concerns the KKK's contributions as a social justice group and I'll be more than happy to pick it up from my campus library.
You have still failed at making ONE citation.

I know why...that citation does not exist. Because the KKK has never promoted "social justice".

we're just going to have to disagree on this. maybe i see things differently as a black man. i get that police profile based on crime etc, but boston has a history of straight up abuse. and based on that considerable history i can understand why he charged the cop with being racist.

to your second point about the police report, i didn't hear him call the cop a racist slur for white people. the guy works at harvard and lives in a predominantly white section of town. he doesn't espouse anti-white rhetoric. i think he was misguided to call the cop a racist, but saying someone is racist doesn't make you a racist. take it for what it is.
Calling someone racist just because they are white, IS RACIST. Think about it....

Originally Posted by J Burner

718stylez wrote:

we're just going to have to disagree on this. maybe i see things differently as a black man. i get that police profile based on crime etc, but boston has a history of straight up abuse. and based on that considerable history i can understand why he charged the cop with being racist.

to your second point about the police report, i didn't hear him call the cop a racist slur for white people. the guy works at harvard and lives in a predominantly white section of town. he doesn't espouse anti-white rhetoric. i think he was misguided to call the cop a racist, but saying someone is racist doesn't make you a racist. take it for what it is.
Calling someone racist just because they are white, IS RACIST. Think about it....

He didn't call him a racist just because he was white though.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

718stylez wrote:

Yes he did. Perhaps you can shed some light as to why he called him racist then? He was racist for being a cop? He was racist for responding to a 911 call? He was racist for asking for Gates ID? What was it man...I'd love to know. This is now the 3rd time I've asked this question in this thread, and not asingle answer has even been attempted. I wonder why that is...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its Boston.
LOL, grimey. smh at this whole ordeal. its a shame honestly. doesn't stop me from goin to beantown regularly to see my shorty. i like tobelieve that there are those who just dont give a %+!%, in every city. hell, i was born and raised in nyc, and we got the nypd, shootin brothas 41, 50 times,stickin plungers up their *!$*!, and yet nyc is the most diverse place you'll ever see (queens specifically).

im mad that he got accused of breakin into his own home tho since it was established he'd been living there for a HOT min...

who said he was calling him a racist JUST because he was white?

There goes a double standard. If a white person says he has Black friends people say "oh, that doesnt mean he isnt a racist."

Fede whenever a race topic comes up it's funny that everytime you try to demonize black people as much as possible. I find that curious and telling of the type of person you are.

An ignorant and hateful dbag.

I demonize Black people as much as possible? Please. I bet you are the type of person who tries SOOOOOO hard to prove to Black people that you aren't aracist because you are white. I'm not racist, I don't think anyone is inferior to anybody. I hate people who try to justify things for Black peoplebecause there were racial tensions in the past, like Blacks were the ONLY people discriminated against? I've been probably discriminated against more thananyone on here because I was Jewish. I've been called "honkie" and "hymie" from Blacks in my old neighborhood and a "****" byanglo saxons. Should I march around hating everybody? Should I run to Germany to ask for reparations because I had family in the Holocaust? Should I got toWashington and ask for "Fairness" because Jews make up a minute minority in the world?

i thought the cop was going too far as far as handling the situation. the dude HAD to have said something that set off Gates

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

718stylez wrote:

Yes he did. Perhaps you can shed some light as to why he called him racist then? He was racist for being a cop? He was racist for responding to a 911 call? He was racist for asking for Gates ID? What was it man...I'd love to know. This is now the 3rd time I've asked this question in this thread, and not a single answer has even been attempted. I wonder why that is...
Gates called the cop racist because he felt like he was being unfairly targeted by the police.

There goes a double standard. If a white person says he has Black friends people say "oh, that doesnt mean he isnt a racist."
i dont follow the analogy.

if a black man called the white cop a derogatory word for white people =racist
if a white man called a black man a derogatory word for black people=racist

if a black man calls a white man a racist =/= racist
if a white man call a black man a racist =/= racist

i don't get the double standard.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Really? Just like the New Black Panthers stood outside a Philly voting booth this past election with NIGHT STICKS intimidating voters just like how the KKK did before the Voters Intimidation Act of 1965?

The New Black Panthers are NOT the Black Panthers. Good try though.

^^^what gave him the impression that he was being unfairly targeted, other than the fact that the officer was white. I will ask you AGAIN FOR THE 4TH TIME NOWto show me how Crowley's actions justified Gates calling him racist.

Gates was being an idoit yes, but a racist no...He called the cop a racist not because he was white, but because up to this point he had been yelling andscreaming so much that the cop hadent had a chance to tell Gates why he was there, So gates just assumed that the cop thought he was breaking into the housebecause he was black. Thats backed up by both peoples stories.

I beleive the cop was doing his job, he just happened to be called to the wrong persons house, who had been through to much in his life leading up to this

^^^what gave him the impression that he was being unfairly targeted, other than the fact that the officer was white. I will ask you AGAIN FOR THE 4TH TIME NOW to show me how Crowley's actions justified Gates calling him racist.
i've told you, you just don't seem to like the answer. i've given you an entire synopsis of police/african- american relations in thegreater boston metro area so that you can understand where his actions come from, yet you ignore it and ask for an answer.

Back
Top Bottom