Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

Instead of posting memes and gifs, can someone answer this man's initial question?
I agree with everything but the "Big" part and the reaching for the pistola

I'm not going to test NTers knowledge of the streets... But I do know that claiming sets you don't belong to will get you popped for real... Especially if they ride hard for the set.
Any rapper who coughs up bread can do what he did shut up b ....and oh look he apologizing the next day

Last edited:
What kinda grown man records phone convos and post screenshots of texts tho.

chris brown looks like a coke head for real tho

damn

CB looks like a dope fiend now. All these entertainers false claiming are clowns. CB could've been that dude in R&B genre. Instead he'd rather be a gang member :lol: :rofl:

Can't make this stuff up

Last edited:
****** payin to gang bang smh.

Too many cats stand ten toes for they hood and lose their life for a celebrity to come in and drop some bread to rep a set.

Like pimp said, ****** aint bangin till they drop an album smh.

Made enough money to leave the hood where you were originally from but pay to hang in LA hoods you have no connection to.

:stoneface:

Made enough money to leave the hood where you were originally from but pay to hang in LA hoods you have no connection to.

:stoneface:
These dummies are screwed. Chris tried to stop paying his dues and they shot up his concert then ran up in his mansion and tied up his aunt. I wonder how high the exit fee is for these dudes if they decide they wanna walk away.

Last edited:
These dummies are screwed. Chris tried to stop paying his dues and they shot up his concert then ran up in his mansion and tied up his aunt. I wonder how high the exit fee is for these dudes if they decide they wanna walk away.

oh im sure they'd try and get a cool half a mill outta chris

this beef stuff is like WWF promo's.. talk junk.. do live videos.. get checked.. post apologyu video.. Choose next person to beef with.. repeat all over again..lol

Draco if got it in him need to drop a tape on the same level as 21 EP or Juice mixtape then do a No Jumper interview

Make all this madness worthwhile

isn't he a good producer???

like beats and ****

Last edited:

Or better yet what's stopping the gangs from collecting and t8 telling these clowns don't rep us no more and threatening them to get bodied if they do.

why would they cut off a meal ticket like chris brown?

Idk but maybe there's a point of diminishing returns where the antics of these faux members start to affect the real cred in the streets.

"She Been With Me Since I Was Born" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

MMm5K.gif

Back
Top Bottom