Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

Big Soulja winning out here. Soulja and Bhris Brown may be getting extorted for protection but listen when you roll up in the hood there are no rules, it is not scripted. If somebody trying to claim set and you really about that life you would have to blast em. So for the simple fact that Big Soulja actually showed up and was with it to throw down and you can even see him reaching for the pistol in his back, he good.

View media item 1193059

Name one rapper who pulled up even though he was in the wrong in a neighborhood where he supposedly couldn't go to & walk away untouched...yes he paid to be there but so what...outside there are NO RULES & he lived to talk smack another day that a W in my book.. @sckid20 not with this back & 4th enjoy your day sir
Big Soulja winning out here. Soulja and Bhris Brown may be getting extorted for protection but listen when you roll up in the hood there are no rules, it is not scripted. If somebody trying to claim set and you really about that life you would have to blast em. So for the simple fact that Big Soulja actually showed up and was with it to throw down and you can even see him reaching for the pistol in his back, he good.
laugh.gif

Dudes fall for anything.

You know these boys kill out here?

My point exactly you can tell who doesn't go out

But why is there noone on the streets. Goons just mob like that down the blocks smoking Ls, wavin pistols? This in Cali? Wth?

Well at least he came outside most of these so called E Thugs stay home didn't see him hiding behind nine 7foot dudes he was walking rather comfy even tho he paid them to hang out he didn't get knocked out or "Draco whipped" & nobody got hurt...Drake never walked out when he beefed wit Meek , Meek never was out , Game took pics in the carry out parking lot some say he was never there but Soulja logged off his computer & came outside gotta respect that even if you hate the guy imo

Hold up ain't SB from Chicago does anyone from there mess wit him... see he's been in Atl now he's a Blood in Cali but did Chicago ever claim him? Or why isn't he a Blood there rather than Cali? Don't know too much about the gangs in the Chi.. youngthundercat youngthundercat what about my post don't you get did you read or skim thru it?

Last edited:
Hold up ain't SB from Chicago does anyone from there mess wit him... see he's been in Atl now he's a Blood in Cali but did Chicago ever claim him? Or why isn't he a Blood there rather than Cali? Don't know too much about the gangs in the Chi.. youngthundercat youngthundercat what about my post don't you get did you read or skim thru it?

bruh just stop it

***** got beef in Chicago too. Rico recklezz and them other lil goons on his ***, he gotta pay somebody if he wanna go there too. Them fruit dudes been had a price, CB paid it, bow wow paid it and now sb paid it. I have 0 respect for them too. U posed to extort a ***** for protection not to claim and make your set look soft.

Them fruit dudes been had a price, CB paid it, bow wow paid it and now sb paid it. I have 0 respect for them too. U posed to extort a ***** for protection not to claim and make your set look soft.
Yeah Not A Good Look For The Set At All To Have This Dude Hooping Around Acting A Fool False Claiming..... Like How Much Did He Have To Pay For Them To Let Him Do Alllllll Of That LIVE [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] He Was "Suwoop'n" Like I've Never Heard Before

Soulja went to the block of the piru's he pays to be affiliated with. Chris Brown pays dudes from the same area, dude that came up is one of the dudes CB pays. Won't nothing gonna go down, them dudes know each other and not about to let their meal tickets get touched. But these dudes make LA bloods look real bad getting involved in this Hollywood corniness.

It's all a act for SB to trying to get street Cred, he baited CB into this by liking Karates pics then lying about him texting and face timing him threats.

Last edited:
Soulja went to the block of the piru's he pays to be affiliated with. Chris Brown pays dudes from the same area, dude that came up is one of the dudes CB pays. Won't nothing gonna go down, them dudes know each other and not about to let their meal tickets get touched. But these dudes make LA bloods look real bad getting involved in this Hollywood corniness.

But They Asked Him If He Wanted To "Get Down With Him" [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] But In All Honesty I'm Sure After They Cut The Camera They Told Big Soulja He Gotta Cut It Out. But All In All Funny As Hell Nonetheless

"She Been With Me Since I Was Born" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Name one rapper who pulled up even though he was in the wrong in a neighborhood where he supposedly couldn't go to & walk away untouched...yes he paid to be there but so what...outside there are NO RULES & he lived to talk smack another day that a W in my book.. @sckid20 not with this back & 4th enjoy your day sir

Instead of posting memes and gifs, can someone answer this man's initial question?

I agree with everything but the "Big" part and the reaching for the pistola

I'm not going to test NTers knowledge of the streets... But I do know that claiming sets you don't belong to will get you popped for real... Especially if they ride hard for the set.

Last edited:

"She Been With Me Since I Was Born" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

This ***** now saying he wanna make music with Yachty, Quavo and CB. Cut the fake mature act. Stand on it.

:lol:. Weirdos

Back
Top Bottom