Boxing/MMA is subsidized and organized racism and I'm cool with that..

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

It just occurred to me, and so I decided to share.

This is the first time I've heard someone think this, I had thought you'd been researching it for awhile now.
laugh.gif

How's your knowledge of boxing history?

This is the first time I've heard someone think this, I had thought you'd been researching it for awhile now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

laugh.gif

Pretty limited, admittedly so..  but I've always had a knack for seeing the strings..  and tracing them back to the puppeteers. It's not that hard if you know what to look for.
I see where your coming from OP. I been thinking the same thing for quite a while now.
Already.

laugh.gif

Pretty limited, admittedly so..  but I've always had a knack for seeing the strings..  and tracing them back to the puppeteers. It's not that hard if you know what to look for.
I see where your coming from OP. I been thinking the same thing for quite a while now.
Already.

Boxing has a great history, you should read up on it.

I dabble... you know.,. a few hours on wiki here and there or whatever. But I'm not the guy that overestimates his understanding cuz he read a few wiki articles, nah mean? My brother took a class on racism in sports last year. Maybe that's what planted this seed in my head, cause we used to sit and discuss aspects of the Black plight in sports and what not.

I dabble... you know.,. a few hours on wiki here and there or whatever. But I'm not the guy that overestimates his understanding cuz he read a few wiki articles, nah mean? My brother took a class on racism in sports last year. Maybe that's what planted this seed in my head, cause we used to sit and discuss aspects of the Black plight in sports and what not.

Back
Top Bottom