BOYCOTT JORDANS FROM JUNE 1st TILL BLACK FRIDAY

BOYCOTT
roll.gif
BUY WHAT YOU LIKE........JB IS TRYING TO REACH EVERYONE THATSTHE PROB...THEYLL COME AROUND TO YOU THO, EVEN IF IT IS DECEMBER
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

lol at get the raging bull and nubuck and then boycott......get out of here...if you really want to boycott start now.....lmao at boycott during a period where nothing really is dropping and then pick it right back up for the space jams and 12s
QFT.

I havent bought a pair of jays this year and I dont plan on buyen any this year, if I want space jams ill buy some originals

i understand what ur trying to do. but people are still going to buy them Fusions and garbage 1s thinkin they're fresh. sh!!t, its seems like JB isboycottin themselves with thesse releases. not point to boycott and the next 2 months go buy a pair.......GOOd idea tho

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by From Da South06

You got a point bro but Niketalk is only a small portion of the sneaker community, hell we could all not cop Jordans ever again an the brand wouldnt even be rattled.
Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Even if NT did boycott JB there is lots of people who will still buy,I don't think it would make a difference.Lots of people just buy a shoe because it has a jumpmn on it.JB will make millions anyway.
Actually no. Ive thought about this argument for a looooooooooooooooong time, I used to think the same thing. The difference is, there are people here who purchase up to say 5 of the sme pair, the average person doesnt do that. So although we may be outnumbered by the general population, there is no way our purchases are so vastly outnumbered. They may buy 1 pair every 4 months-a year, but we will buy whatever comes out, even if its EVERY month, and many will still be buying multiples. Without us, the sales would drop dramatically.

they NEED us

But if youre boycotting why the hell would u come back for the winter, you should pass on EVERYTHING all the 12s AND 11s

They don't need us bro... They've got hundreds, maybe even thousands of re-sellers who buy a lot more than the average NTer. Plus all the hypebeastswho buy anything with a jumpman stamped on it. A boycott from every NT'er would not make much of a difference in JB's profits/sales

Alot of you guys underestimate just how much hype is generated by all these sneaker forums and websites. Even though most of JB profit comes from all the teamshoes that NT'ers don't even pick up at the stores for the most part, all the retroes are still needed to generate hype so people will pick up thoseteam J's resembling classics.

I don't care for a boycott because I'm not buying anything until the SpaceJams, maybe a pair of metallic Is and if the cement 3s or 4s release thosewill be bought too.

But what exactly are you boycotting? A bunch of ugly Is, 60+ fusions and Jordan air forces?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

I haven't bought a jordan since the military 4's and I don't plan on getting anything else unless its dirt cheap. OP, I think a lot of the older heads on NT have already slowed or completely stopped buying Jordan's all together. I cant spend $150+ on a shoe only to have it fall apart on me after a few light wears. Nike/Jordan brand use to stand for quality products until they realized that people would buy regardless of quality.

Bingo...

as far as everyone saying that NT is a small portion of JBs consumers, it all boils down to this "100 pennies equal a dollar". One person might not make a difference, but if we slowly start making a stand against JB and their shenanagins we can open their eyes and maybe they'll make a change.

Too many young cats on here looking to obtain their "grails" with these cdps, and low quality retros when most of em pay resellers prices on them anyway, but can spend a little bit more and get the older bette quality retro or OG.

If one person on here stops buying Js (no matter what they release with crap quality), and tells one other person, and that person tells another......you get the idea.

We can force a change.
Everyone is sayin that it wont make a difference, well just some quick math lets say that NT is about 5% of JB's sales. JB is a multi-millioncorporation, so even if us boycotting is only a couple million lost that's still a couple million. JB won't wanna just lose a couple million.That's money they're not getting and someone else is. I guarantee that if we boycotted and lets say each NTer bought just 2 pairs a year from JB (notmany people will pass on every release) JB would want that money and would switch up something. What are you really missing out on, a couple terrible qualityreleases that are all altered with bad patent leather or something to that effect?

Good idea Rico

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

You got a point bro but Niketalk is only a small portion of the sneaker community, hell we could all not cop Jordans ever again an the brand wouldnt even be rattled.

Even if NT did boycott JB there is lots of people who will still buy,I don't think it would make a difference.Lots of people just buy a shoe because it has a jumpmn on it.JB will make millions anyway.
Actually no. Ive thought about this argument for a looooooooooooooooong time, I used to think the same thing. The difference is, there are people here who purchase up to say 5 of the sme pair, the average person doesnt do that. So although we may be outnumbered by the general population, there is no way our purchases are so vastly outnumbered. They may buy 1 pair every 4 months-a year, but we will buy whatever comes out, even if its EVERY month, and many will still be buying multiples. Without us, the sales would drop dramatically.

they NEED us

But if youre boycotting why the hell would u come back for the winter, you should pass on EVERYTHING all the 12s AND 11s

They don't need us bro... They've got hundreds, maybe even thousands of re-sellers who buy a lot more than the average NTer. Plus all the hypebeasts who buy anything with a jumpman stamped on it. A boycott from every NT'er would not make much of a difference in JB's profits/sales
if you think about it, NTers(who also end up on ISS/UTA/where ever online on sneaker forums) do whatever to get the shoes they want, if not fromthe stores then from resellers.
those same NTers/etc. also probably pick up a reputation for having the best(or at least better) shoes from other people(including "non sneakerheads")

short term:
not a big change, you'll wear what you wear that's not new, resellers will buy their FSR's, and "non sneaker heads" will buy what theydo, an impact would be made(bigger than you guys think BTW, jordans don't sell out everywhere/nowhere near like they use to, ESPECIALLY after the releaseperiod passes as far as non sneaker heads are concerned, they want what's new so why get the old thing when a new pair is coming next weekend) but itstarts.

slowly resellers are getting stuck with their pairs because either A. everybody got their pairs from the stores that wanted them because there was lessdemand(because of a boycott from sneaker forums), or B. the boycott itself would mean you didn't only stop buying from retailers, but resellers as wellbecause if they're still getting sales like normal then they'll keep buying multiple sizes just to sell, and JB won't know the difference.
what you guys start wearing MAY have an inadvertant impact on others(it's always possible, if nothing else it's a moot point, but that doesn't hurtanything at all)

retailers would slowly start having more and more pairs left over because as many pairs aren't being bought(especially once resellers start getting stuckwith their pairs). Combine that with the current economic condition, and the noticiable decline in sold out jordans(really, what's the last 5 pair ofjordans to sell out nationwide? yes you can count the XI/XII package, then think back to 01, 02 era when you couldn't really find too much after a week or2) and they'll catch on through lost profit and reflect that in future purchases...from JB.

and that's where the change will come. This whole "june 1st to black friday" thing has to go though for that to happen, you sound like parentstrying to put your 20 year old son on timeout with that, on some "we're disappointed in you and your recent behavior, go to your room for the rest ofthe night and don't come out until morning" type of thing.

that does nothing
laugh.gif

Im all for this thread i always want to do a boycott on Nike/JB. I must admit there are way too many hot releases this time around. But on the real there areto many WEAK people out there to boycott Nike/JB they live to give all of there money to Nike/JB for thier crappy quality products. I see it now everybodycomplaining bout the quality of the Spacejams XI's then have the nerve to spend a rumored $175 for a original $125 sneaker knowing how much the truecollectors want any XI's. For real people Like Come On.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

they NEED us

They don't need us bro... They've got hundreds, maybe even thousands of re-sellers who buy a lot more than the average NTer. Plus all the hypebeasts who buy anything with a jumpman stamped on it. A boycott from every NT'er would not make much of a difference in JB's profits/sales
if you think about it, NTers(who also end up on ISS/UTA/where ever online on sneaker forums) do whatever to get the shoes they want, if not from the stores then from resellers.
those same NTers/etc. also probably pick up a reputation for having the best(or at least better) shoes from other people(including "non sneaker heads")

short term:
not a big change, you'll wear what you wear that's not new, resellers will buy their FSR's, and "non sneaker heads" will buy what they do, an impact would be made(bigger than you guys think BTW, jordans don't sell out everywhere/nowhere near like they use to, ESPECIALLY after the release period passes as far as non sneaker heads are concerned, they want what's new so why get the old thing when a new pair is coming next weekend) but it starts.

slowly resellers are getting stuck with their pairs because either A. everybody got their pairs from the stores that wanted them because there was less demand(because of a boycott from sneaker forums), or B. the boycott itself would mean you didn't only stop buying from retailers, but resellers as well because if they're still getting sales like normal then they'll keep buying multiple sizes just to sell, and JB won't know the difference.
what you guys start wearing MAY have an inadvertant impact on others(it's always possible, if nothing else it's a moot point, but that doesn't hurt anything at all)

retailers would slowly start having more and more pairs left over because as many pairs aren't being bought(especially once resellers start getting stuck with their pairs). Combine that with the current economic condition, and the noticiable decline in sold out jordans(really, what's the last 5 pair of jordans to sell out nationwide? yes you can count the XI/XII package, then think back to 01, 02 era when you couldn't really find too much after a week or 2) and they'll catch on through lost profit and reflect that in future purchases...from JB.

and that's where the change will come. This whole "june 1st to black friday" thing has to go though for that to happen, you sound like parents trying to put your 20 year old son on timeout with that, on some "we're disappointed in you and your recent behavior, go to your room for the rest of the night and don't come out until morning" type of thing.

that does nothing
laugh.gif
yep, thats what Im sayin

BTW, TEAM BOYCOTT will be my new sig, Im not buying a single pair this year, its in writing.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

The last AJ I bought from a chain store was the XXI's....

Since I've only been going to mom and pop stores.
JB still makes sales off of that, really doesnt do anything...

I'm down...after I cop the nubuck 12's. I mean JB is not gona drop any heat in the summer. Just a bunch of 1's and fusion's. So I know Im notgoing to b copping anything till the white n red 12's release.

never going to happen, people just can't stop buying Jordans no matter what they look like.

dtrt 1's, red/white 12, and space jams are all im copping this year from JB. so i'll boycott everything else.

u r so funny~hahahaha
grow up plz!

can u definte me wht is boycott? u kno wht tht real meaning? not buying their products called boycott? or not buying the products tht u dont like from them?
JB isnt expecint every single one of us whos on NT is going to buy every single one release from them!

"lets boycott JB after raging bulls pack and nubuck 12s~" is tht wht u wnt to cop until blk friday?
u r aiming the retros rite? u r not buying the funky colorway of all kinds of jordan kix rite?
thts wht most of NTers doing rite now! JB is not only selling shoes to NTers ok?
u r just too funny! n u thought u r smart~

yea im also down to boycott.... after i buy the XII then these fusions i gotta pick up cuz JB threw some cement print on those bad boys...then i need thesetrue blue 3's man you aint hear>??? they threw patent leather on em,.....that !+! so fresh ....................
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom