BOYCOTT JORDANS FROM JUNE 1st TILL BLACK FRIDAY

Not dat bad of an idea..its jus i wont be joining u fam...the DTRT pack is deff gonna be copped, along with others...but more power 2 u

People don't buy Jordans any more for the quality. We all know that....which is why terribly made shoes like the CDP XI's were as sought after as theywere when they dropped around Christmas with the XII's.

So although I do admire your stand on the issue I along with alot of other people just can't see any substantial amount of people boycotting JB sneakers.

In hindsight, it would be nice though. It would be nice to be heard and appreciated again. That hasn't happened in close to 8 years.
smh.gif

I havent cop any J's since the sleath XX3s last November. I'm just waiting for the space jam to come back in the holiday season. I'm about cop apair of vnds dmp VI pretty soon so that it for me.

After purchasing the first CDP, I began to boycott JB. I havent bought a pair except from my NT members. No damn way Im spending money on the crap they arepushing out. Ill continue this boycott until some quality shoes come out.

well.. i havent bought any jordans at all since the start of the year and wont be picking up any til the dtrt 1's. after that though ill probably be donetil the white/red 12's and then the columbia 11's next year. new jordan buying has gotten reeaaaalll sparce for me since 07

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

People don't buy Jordans any more for the quality. We all know that....which is why terribly made shoes like the CDP XI's were as sought after as they were when they dropped around Christmas with the XII's.

So although I do admire your stand on the issue I along with alot of other people just can't see any substantial amount of people boycotting JB sneakers.

In hindsight, it would be nice though. It would be nice to be heard and appreciated again. That hasn't happened in close to 8 years.
smh.gif
QFT most people that buy them do it for props. Once they stopped making jordans for people to ball in it was over.

It's not a "boycott", if you don't like it, DON'T BUY IT!!!! And guess what? If you don't buy, JB will still sell, because for everyone of you that refuse to cop, there are 10 hypebeasts who will camp out for trash shoes. Quit crying about a brand that you plan on giving $700 this year. Yousay boycott when there is nothing dropping? What a bold move. You are driven by hype, it's obvious from your post. You have to get the pack and the XIIsand the SJs, don't you? You must get them, or else you think you missed something. Quit your crying Bugginout.

Why you really boycottin anyway?? Is there a point? And boycott dont have a end date, you boycott until you get what you're lookin for.

Originally Posted by From Da South06

You got a point bro but Niketalk is only a small portion of the sneaker community, hell we could all not cop Jordans ever again an the brand wouldnt even be rattled.

Back
Top Bottom