Brand Jordan Wallets

I'd buy one only if it was a reasonable price. but knowing Jordan Brand it would be like $80-100 for one

Unless they were cancelled, there should be 2 colors in a Elephant print Wallet dropping soon for $45.
2nty4k8.jpg

This might be OD, but if JB were to make wallets the represent all of the numbered J's how about an all black leather bi-fold with a small inspiration ofthe numbered J on the bottom right. Instead of the Jumpman you can have a small square with a small slanted "23" design from the VII's. Just anidea

Originally Posted by mst9023

laser or elephent print would be dope actually i would buy a leather one to

I was actually thinking that too. but it would be too expensive. i dont want to empty my wallet out just to get a new one.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I think they should release one with premium leathers and then in a few years retro it with lesser leathers and charge 10 bucks more.

THAT is hilarious...
roll.gif
and not so far from the truth...

maybe they should just worry about making better shoes cuz quality is garbage
and innovation is dead at brand jordan. If I stop buyin the shoes am I really
gonna want the wallet?

Wallets are great for carrying around a bunch of garbage you don't need.
But a JB money clip... that's something to consider

The problem would be.... they would be $60-80. No one would buy them. Only a couple of people would buy them and then they would go to the outlets for $30where resellers would buy them. They would sell, but for only $30 in my opinion. I need a new wallet and was considering the elephant print wallets, but I needto try my wallet out. Like most older people on this board (over 20 haha) I am very particular about my wallets.

I would be interested in something clean with a small silver jordan logo on one of the corners.

I've been needing a new wallet lol....I would like to see all elephant print wit a jumpan on the right hand bottom corner....or something like on theXX's lasered on or like the dubs jus throwin it out there I think that'll look dope

i wouldn't get one, but it wouldn't be a bad idea if they could keep it simple, classy and reasonably priced.

Originally Posted by spizike231

you know what would be cool is laser etching into leather on one side then just a single jumpman on the other side. or a bunch of jumpman's all over the other side. either way, if it was black leather and laid out good i'd buy one.

Yeah, like a nice black leather wallet with the jumpman symbol pressed into it all over it, subtle but there when you look. I'd buy.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Unless they were cancelled, there should be 2 colors in a Elephant print Wallet dropping soon for $45.
2nty4k8.jpg
See I like the idea but that zipper is wack!

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Slim, effiecient, stylish, high quality leather, can be lasered on a black or brown wallet.

I'm down

once its not overdone with teh lazering...well ten again on something so small lazerin might be too much anyway...but everything ^ he mentioned with areasonable and not ridicuolous price tag...yuppp
and co-sign on more watches!

Originally Posted by flight415

Originally Posted by tdog91184

2nty4k8.jpg
See I like the idea but that zipper is wack!

agreed...the zipper needs to go ....not the zipper itself but that tassel thingy.....just a nicely executed gold zipper to match the jumpan, with a jumpmanlogo on the zipper is excellente

Back
Top Bottom