Brand Jordan Wallets

Seriously, Brand Jordan used to be all about being innovative and using "luxury" items on basketball shoes. (Suede, Patent Leather, Carbon Fiber,Etc...) And MJ is a fan of the "finer things" in life. So why not make a nice wallet with real quality leather? I really wouldn't mind shellingout $100 or so for a REAL NICE JB Wallet made with QUALITY materials. Not any of the thin %++ !%+#$+ leather that's been going on the retro's lately,but quality Italian leather or something like that. I've been looking to add another wallet to my collection of Burberry, Gucci, and Tumi Wallets, and a JBone would be nice, if it could fit in...

On the real though, Tumi wallets are made with quality leather/ballistic nylon material, and are sub $100. If JB could make a wallet of that caliber, I wouldbe one happy camper. Baby J, hope you take this as input. It would be nice to see JB head towards re-establishing itself as the premier, top quality brand itused to be, instead of the cheap material crappy basura it's been producing lately.

The XX3 watches were real quality timepieces. In the same sense, something along those lines would be real dope.

my beast
firenw8.png

Back
Top Bottom