Brand Jordan Wallets

Negative on the wallets.
It would be nice to see some more JB watches.
Not in the excess of $150+, but in the mid range $50-$80.

you know what would be cool is laser etching into leather on one side then just a single jumpman on the other side. or a bunch of jumpman's all over theother side. either way, if it was black leather and laid out good i'd buy one.

its a good idea...i personally wouldnt cop though unless it was cheap, but knowing jb they will probably charge $45+

Originally Posted by robertomolina2013

They better have good leather not like the kind that they put on their shoes.

It'll never be like the 90s again
frown.gif

OP you work for JB?

Slim, effiecient, stylish, high quality leather, can be lasered on a black or brown wallet.

I'm down

would have to see it in person and see what leather there using, if its like the shoes than pass,my coach wallet has alot of life left in it

One thing JB needs to understand, that it cannot be $100+ wallet....

Gucci, LV, Coach and other high end designers have the wallet game on lock....

Maybe something really really SIMPLE.

It's not a bad idea, but ultimately it's gotta involve revamping the whole Jordan Lifestyle brand because it's just not working and a singleaccessory in the midst of a whole line of over-priced, sub-par and generic products is not going to cut it. Either that or JB will have to develop yet anotherbrand similar to the green/black/orange label thing with Hugo Boss and market a whole line of accessories under that brand.

At the same time, it's like Animal said, the premium/upscale brands have got the $80-100+ price range on lock so it's real important for JB not to bepretentious and think of itself (at least in this space) as a real competitor to those brands. A position of mid-price range player ($30-60 for the wallet)that delivers on the heritage of Jordan the player and "hopefully" quality with none of the outrageous designs Jordan Lifestyle has had (like theultra big, tacky Jumpman belt buckle of a certain belt I seem to recall) will do this accessory line wonders.

If JB is smart they should invest some time to revisit the direction of the Lifestyle brand and totally revamp (more like revive) it. Tough economicconditions call for a conservative and value-conscious stance and although Nike/JB has always been an advocate for innovation, being innovative for the sake ofinnovation is what led the Lifestyle brand to its current state and personally, I'd think of it as an innovation to adopt this philosophy within theNike/JB culture.

If the wallet has Jumpman logo on it, I probably won't buy it. In fact, I probably won't buy a JB wallet, period.

Back
Top Bottom