Breaking News: Two Journalists Shot Dead on Live TV

I wonder if Trill would be singing the same tune if it was his loved one plastered on the cover of a national newspaper getting blasted..

Honestly, I'd probably be extremely depressed, thus not leaving the house, therefore I wouldn't see it.

And if I HAD to go out, I wouldn't be looking at newspapers.

Newspapers would probably be the last thing on my mind.

Honestly, I'd probably be extremely depressed, thus not leaving the house, therefore I wouldn't see it.

But if you did see it.

Whatever background checks they are doing during the wait period to get a gun, they aren't thorough enough...

Nothing will be done. People will forget about this in a week and move on.

Cmon. 20 six year olds were shot in the head and nothing was done.... :smh:

What type of background check do you want the Govt to do? Screen medical records, online activity, drug test? Maybe the Govt can use their super computers to analyze phone conversations, text messages, emails, pictures to determine if you're going to use that gun to kill another human being (minority report).

I mean you can do all the background checks in the world but a good majority already has access to firearms and it only takes one emotional incident to trigger a violent encounter. This dude had no criminal record, and was never committed to a mental institution so he was eligible to own a firearm.

Last edited:
What type of background check do you want the Govt to do? Screen medical records, online activity, drug test? Maybe the Govt can use their super computers to analyze phone conversations, text messages, emails, pictures to determine if you're going to use that gun to kill another human being (minority report).

I mean you can do all the background checks in the world but a good majority already has access to firearms and it only takes one emotional incident to trigger a violent encounter. This dude had no criminal record, and was never committed to a mental institution so he was eligible to own a firearm.
im not saying that it would magically fix the problem but maybe it could at least help a bit.  There just has to be something more they could do than just checking criminal records and seeing if they had been in a mental institution.  

his place looked normal but they wanted to make it look worse by words.. 
You're right...nothing bizarre about having a near barren apartment, decorated with your headshots from decades back, as well as sex toys. Completely normal crib.
Yea man, who needs bed sheets when you can just sleep on dozens of your own headshots

You're right...nothing bizarre about having a near barren apartment, decorated with your headshots from decades back, as well as sex toys. Completely normal crib.
Yea man, who needs bed sheets when you can just sleep on dozens of your own headshots

It's baffling to me how folks on this site are trying to normalize the guy. He had clear mental problems.

Dude was beyond normal. I don't think I even have one picture of myself in my bedroom and this dude had multiples of just him :lol:

Do you guys think making it more of a hassle or chore to own and maintain ownership of a gun will provide any type of aid?

I mean we can only really target those that purchase guns legally. So whatever method is designed to improve that process will still miss all the other people who don't purchase guns legally.

I am thinking along the lines of If it was some type of way to tie gun ownership to social work or health and human services departments at the state and local levels. Like a collaborative effort that requires owners to prove their mental health status every 3 months to a governing body, failure to do so puts them on a list monitored by law enforcement. i dunno

Of course funding for that type of thing what be the first challenge.

But if you did see it.

Id be pissed you broke in my crib and shoved it in my face.

Dude, stop trying to make a point and do what you just asked me to do and really put yourself in their shoes. Youre literally going to do everything you can to avoid the subject until you feel like talking about it. You wouldn't even know they had that cover.

I say this because, I had something similar happen to a friend of mind earlier this year. National news, newspaper covers all that. You talking about a newspaper cover that you would have to put forth effort to see, think about all the people that going to walk up/call and ask about it, these newspapers, TV stations, coworker, neighbors and extended family members calling you and asking about it and asking for interviews. A single newspaper cover is the least of the worries that come along with tragedy like this. The fact that you honestly think this, off all things, is an issue shows how unauthentic your empahty is. I get it, you want to say and do the right thing infront of your "peers". Spare me.

The news is supposed to report real life, death a part of life. If the family has a problem, if the even know, they'll do something. Until then, stop pretending like anyone on this site sets the standard for what wrong, right, tasteful or not, because youre not. You dont even know. Half you NT doesn't even have the type of life experience to even make the call.

So he's a future killer because he has pictures of himself in his apartment and "sex toys" It says he used to model...

sex toys.. hes lgbt so that wouldntbe too far fetched

So he's a future killer because he has pictures of himself in his apartment and "sex toys" It says he used to model...
yep now the new copycats will buy new furniture clean the house up put scented candles and tidy the place up before you commit a crime and leave the earth realm in a blaze of firepower and bullets. if they romanticed other killers then they should give bryce similar treatment

It's baffling to me how folks on this site are trying to normalize the guy. He had clear mental problems.

To me: there's no such thing as normal. Every human on earth is weird in some capacity.

You're working a strange angle here, @GamerG
not at all. They talked about the other killers in some positive way despite their crimes. I'm just giving that the light. Once again. I dont condone going postal but i think we should find out what made the man go "mental". Was it because they fired him or was it because they fired him and prevented other jobs from giving him offers as well?

Back
Top Bottom