Breaking News: Two Journalists Shot Dead on Live TV

if parents and society would just help people learn to lose

winning is nice but its not everything . if you trying to win at everthing at once you nevr learn

this man should have been told repeatedly in life that EVERYONE IS GOING TO LIKE YOU OR BE YOU FRIEND

A 20 page letter, cat piss and dildos. The dildos are the most normal thing out of those in this case.

if parents and society would just help people learn to lose

winning is nice but its not everything . if you trying to win at everthing at once you nevr learn

this man should have been told repeatedly in life that EVERYONE IS GOING TO LIKE YOU OR BE YOU FRIEND
I'm sure dude needed more help than just somebody saying not all people will like him...

Ok, all I want to know is why are they quick to take down this guy shooting on certain outlets but I can find a numerous amount of other people who've been murdered recently and shown dead on the streets with no issues? Makes me wonder what makes them any different.

Last edited:
or the fact that they are so quick to remove the video from the internet but plaster the images from the video all over the cover of magazines

The murderer was a narcissistic and paranoid son of a b
Dude couldn't handle the fact that no one liked him and he decided to take it out on two defenseless folks :smh:

The murderer was a narcissistic and paranoid son of a b
Dude couldn't handle the fact that no one liked him and he decided to take it out on two defenseless folks :smh:

Told yall pages back he was a weirdo who blamed his weirdness on racism :lol: :smh:

There's a dude at my job I think would pull some **** like this ...very odd guy...former military dude dealing with a lot of ****

Last edited:
I think we've all ran into this type of dude at one point or another. Narcissism is really a mental disorder that people take for granted

I'm sure dude needed more help than just somebody saying not all people will like him...

I understand that but you get my point where people need to learn to deal with rejection or loss
that's like saying a schizophrenic person just needs to be told the voices don't really exist....

the help dude needed was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY beyond just teaching him about rejection

Back
Top Bottom