#Brexit vote is now VOL. RIP European Union.

LDN is   was Europe's NYC: financial hub.
fixed 
eyes.gif

In the nearer future it will probably  be Paris, Luxembourg, Dublin or Frankfurt

Yea, they're nuts alright. Who would be in favor of national sovereignty, national identity, and self-governance? Insanity.

This is a striking defeat for the elite establishment and a win for the common man.

Why are you voting for any of the candidates this election then? Absolutely none of them are talking about sovereignty or the right to self determination.

What is vox btw? I don't normally go to any news sources. Immortal Techniqie posted this on twitter and i respect his objective opinion.

Haven't formulated my own opinion yet. Just gathering different perspectives right now.

I used to be very into immortal technique. First few voulmes are classic. Didn't hear much after that. Not because of him i just kind of got older and don't listen to new stuff. He's a bright guy.

Vox is one of the most condescending, obnoxious, liberal sites i've ever read. Lol i hate it. I don't even think they allow comments.

Vox is a liberal leaning news site. They have pretty good articles, but some of their writers lay it on thick. Their video breakdowns of current events are pretty good.

Brexit is about Xenophobia, the movement makes some solid points on economics, but their tell a lot of half truths.

The UKIP which is at the forefront of this movement are known racist and xenophobes in the UK. There just using the economics arguments to mask that

At it is not only Vox and liberals that's re pointing out the xenophobia within the Brexit movement.

Last edited:
LMAO at all the Brits googlig what the EU is this morning.

Millions... legit millions googling the EU bahahahaha

Why? If anything, the older folks have more perspective on whether it was better before they joined the EU. Sovereignty is underrated.

The old folks in UK are way too traditional/conservative. Mentally they are still like "UK against the world" "we are an island, we don't need anyone else". They think that their empire is still the greatest and it can do anything on it's own.  

These people are backward. 

whats wrong with being a patriot?

Actually, Range Rover and Jag's are owned by India's Tata Motors.

I'm aware. And that had nothing to do with my question. I'm asking about manufacturing. Most of the manufacturing and assembly of Jaguar/Land Rover is done in the UK. Exporting those cars for sale to other countries in Europe and the US would be affected by #BREXIT. That is what I'm asking about.

I'm aware. And that had nothing to do with my question. I'm asking about manufacturing. Most of the manufacturing and assembly of Jaguar/Land Rover is done in the UK. Exporting those cars for sale to other countries in Europe and the US would be affected by #BREXIT. That is what I'm asking about.

I saw a story from UK's The Guardian that Brexit could cause a £1bn drop in Jaguar Land Rover profits by 2020.

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...1bn-drop-jaguar-land-rover-profit-sources-say

From what it looks like now at least, it looks like the UK bit it's nose off to spite it's face.

Last edited:
http://indy100.independent.co.uk/ar...source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

I'm shocked that we actually have voted to leave. I didn't think that was going to happen. My vote, I didn't think was going to matter too much because I thought we were just going to remain

A woman identified as Mandy spoke to ITV News today and expressed a similarly terrifying blend of surprise and regret.

"I was really disappointed about the results. Even though I voted to Leave, this morning I woke up and the reality did actually hit me."

She continued.

"But if I had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay."

Terrible decision to leave imo. Don't really see much of the benefits of doing this instead of just staying in the EU

Back
Top Bottom