Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

ay real talk though... how do you go grocery shopping? Do you take a taxi?? or do you just carry it on the train?
this post is definitely a culture clash, i can tell....would it surprise ya to know that i have a HUGE supermarkets 3 blocks away from my apt?

NYC us a city of blocks and blocks of stores, EVERYTHING is within walking distance.

Lets put this simple...

Evoque ugly car
Evoque hideous car
Evoque entry level car
Eff the evoque shoulda went with the sport range or autobiography

Now you can google and bing all the magazine articles, motor trend and car and driver and consumer report

I don't give eff about that bs

If you are content in the evoque...aight that's you...

evoque is ugly trash garbage to me.

That ain't hate. That's the truth.

I love aesthetics.

I love good looking cars like I love good looking women.

If you like the evoque. Daz kewl too

To me that evoque is basura papi

If you feel some way too bad.

This a forum to discuss and express thoughts and exchange ideas.

Don't post your stuff if you gonna get irate.

dont post if you dont own a car

ay real talk though... how do you go grocery shopping? Do you take a taxi?? or do you just carry it on the train?
He could live on top of the supermarket for all I know but you really think THIS ***** goes grocery shopping?
laugh.gif
this is how i know IM da life of this thread, not OP...son is now questioning my grocery shopping habits.
eyes.gif

this is how i know IM da life of this thread, not OP...son is now questioning my grocery shopping habits. :rolleyes

I'm not questioning your grocery shopping habits.

I just couldn't help but find his question funny given what's been on display here.

Last edited:
How do you get to other states? Have you been to other states? Do you meet all the women you date at the spot or do you do like Dave Chappelle on Half Baked?

Reactions: mmg
How do you get to other states? Have you been to other states? Do you meet all the women you date at the spot or do you do like Dave Chappelle on Half Baked?
when you're in NYC, thats pretty much irrelevant b, and yes i have been to other states.

i either smash biddies here or i smash em out at they spot.

when you're in NYC, thats pretty much irrelevant b, and yes i have been to other states.

i either smash biddies here or i smash em out at they spot.

Its irrelevant to go to other states by car when you live in NYC? ok....

And you smash women in that same room with the shoe boxes playing Jenga? Interesting....

Like son is proud to inherit his moms old *** apt, most dudes can't wait to build their own nest...lol

Da fak?
because unless its yours to own, then my old *** apt is no different then da spot your staying at.

da difference is im paying dirt cheap for this and other's aint as fortunate.

rather have dirt cheap rent and save for w/e i want OR blow it at will then to be bogged down in:

-a rented room like 90% of da cats i know

-a 30 year mortgage, da thought of me living in a suburb is wack, imma urban *****.
I thought you werent black though?

Like son is proud to inherit his moms old *** apt, most dudes can't wait to build their own nest...lol

Da fak?
because unless its yours to own, then my old *** apt is no different then da spot your staying at.

rather have dirt cheap rent and save for w/e i want OR blow it at will then to be bogged down in:

-a 30 year mortgage, da thought of me living in a suburb is wack, imma urban *****.

i aint married, no kids, no obligations, me on my lonesome in a 2 bedroom apt is AWESOME.

now you combine that with da fact that w/e i make ill get to keep 80% of it after i knock off da puny bills here..pssh im still not seeing

where's da downside. and not for nothing b, my neighborhood>*

View media item 150242

ksteezy i literally cringed at all of your posts before this thread, but as much as I disliked your persona, you remind me of me about 6 years ago.

Keep it moving, you're on the right track.

Buying a home that you can actually afford is healthy financially speaking. It builds credit and qualifies you to receive the best interest rates. Technically speaking inheriting property in NYC is a plus since real estate values are stupid high.. can't knock ninja for that. Problem is he isn't showing any ambition. Take that shoe box and rent it out. You about making that guap right? Nobody wants debt but how else can you build a solid enough credit line?

Da fak?

i aint married, no kids, no obligations, me on my lonesome in a 2 bedroom apt is AWESOME.

now you combine that with da fact that w/e i make ill get to keep 80% of it after i knock off da puny bills here..pssh im still not seeing

where's da downside. and not for nothing b, my neighborhood>*

But you live with your mom though. Anybody can live with their parents until 30 and save money

Last edited:
Buying a home that you can actually afford is healthy financially speaking. It builds credit and qualifies you to receive the best interest rates. Technically speaking inheriting property in NYC is a plus since real estate values are stupid high.. can't knock ninja for that. Problem is he isn't showing any ambition. Take that shoe box and rent it out. You about making that guap right? Nobody wants debt but how else can you build a solid enough credit line?

No bruh, you are under the impression he's inheriting actual property that he will own, not the case, he's inheriting an apt his moms has lived in for years which is controlled rent, technically not inheriting a damb thing because it will still remain under her name when she leaves, he doesn't have the right to live in a controlled rent apartment with his income, I'm sure of it....my dude is the epitome of living hood rich.

Son I don't live that great, I live in a one bedroom coop which I own, not the greatest of things to own, but is something...I could rent it out and it'll pay for itself and more, when things get better I can sell it for more than I bought it, since I fixed it up quite nicely and it's a nice neighborhood, private pool, parking, accross from the metro north and a major highway, a hop from the BX a hop from white plains...all this >>>>>> that box you live in b, lets not go there please.

30 years old...living w/ mom...sleeping on a twin bead w/ teddy bear sheets.

I don't care HOW you try to justify it...that's hustling backwards.

I have to agree with ninja...narcissism is a mutha...

I am not about that Mazda, Mitsubishi, Maxima life....

I see dude huddle up in their civics and accords like some bob sledders....

I could never see myself hoping out a kia, hyundai, honda....**** would be depressing

That could never be me...

I respect a dude that can save up that bread, stack up and go foreign his 1st car...no hooptie...

this makes me laugh so much

Same _s that throw shade on those "hondas" and "nissans" are the same _s buying high mileage german whips.

You're not doing it in a 3 series with 160k miles...

A car is NEEDED in NYC. I don't care how you spin it.

Dudes rather sit on a subway platform at 3am then be in a warm hoopty on the way home? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom