Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

ahh...(kicks feet on desk)

this thread is better than my morning coffee and newspaper.

10 hours of overtime this week thanks to this comedy!! :nthat:

NTisforthechil'ren!!!

Shoe box Jenga.
roll.gif

Yeah we all have a different dream, I can respect that.
But how can you say you live good when you wake up in the same bed you probably did when you were in High School?...I'm not even knocking the fact that you still with mom dukes because I know dudes due to circumstances can't leave home because their moms now depend on them...but you come in here and brag about how "fortunate" you are to live in a shoebox apartment with cracks on the walls in a not so good neighborhood, taking your moms car and not even pay for her insurance, because if you did that would negate yoir idea of staying away from comittments and the reason you dont have your own car and still feel like you are doing it right?...fam you are nearly 30 years of age, leeching off your moms BY CHOICE and not taking full advantage of the sacrifice she probably made coming to this country to better the family tree...is like you are stuck in neutral and happy about it....the fact that you actually CAN do better but choose not to is what blows my mind.

Which is the problem I have with it. Yet, he's joking someone elses car of all things. Dudes too old for that mentality.

this makes me laugh so much
Same _s that throw shade on those "hondas" and "nissans" are the same _s buying high mileage german whips.
You're not doing it in a 3 series with 160k miles...
A car is NEEDED in NYC. I don't care how you spin it.
Dudes rather sit on a subway platform at 3am then be in a warm hoopty on the way home? :smh:

Owning a car is not required. Your example is garbage.

Congrats op.

What was the ballpark figure for it? Not my choice for a vehicle but eventually i may have to get one years from now for the wifey (no shots fired). The biggest gripe i have with that is that i heard that it sits on airbags and that it costs an arm and a leg if they mess up.

As for the sideshow that i've missed, pure comedy. From the Shoebox Jenga to the grocery shopping.

Sad thing is that people think that dependent lifestyle lasts forever, good luck making the transition from dependent to independent when life throws that quick curve ball...

^ $47k is MSRP on mine but I got it for $42k

He's delusional, I still want him to come in here and explain how the whip sucks when it was 2012 Motortrend SUV of the year, it's funny how he ignores facts

Meanwhile the only car he has is some Hot Wheels

30 years old...living w/ mom...sleeping on a twin bead w/ teddy bear sheets.

I don't care HOW you try to justify it...that's hustling backwards.
People ain't as fortune as ninja he gets to stay with moms at 30 and keeps his bed he had growing up maneee

Last edited:
Buying a home that you can actually afford is healthy financially speaking. It builds credit and qualifies you to receive the best interest rates. Technically speaking inheriting property in NYC is a plus since real estate values are stupid high.. can't knock ninja for that. Problem is he isn't showing any ambition. Take that shoe box and rent it out. You about making that guap right? Nobody wants debt but how else can you build a solid enough credit line?

No bruh, you are under the impression he's inheriting actual property that he will own, not the case, he's inheriting an apt his moms has lived in for years which is controlled rent, technically not inheriting a damb thing because it will still remain under her name when she leaves, he doesn't have the right to live in a controlled rent apartment with his income, I'm sure of it....my dude is the epitome of living hood rich.

Son I don't live that great, I live in a one bedroom coop which I own, not the greatest of things to own, but is something...I could rent it out and it'll pay for itself and more, when things get better I can sell it for more than I bought it, since I fixed it up quite nicely and it's a nice neighborhood, private pool, parking, accross from the metro north and a major highway, a hop from the BX a hop from white plains...all this >>>>>> that box you live in b, lets not go there please.

nah fam, you living good don't listen to that hate. and this is what i want to do in the future, cop an apt and rent it out when im ready to move on/settle down when me and my future wife are ready for it. (you're ahead of me im only dating right now lol).

Steezy is doing everything right by taking baby steps to his ultimate goal while Ninja mooches off his mom to live a life of false security in material things he couldn't afford without essentially being a freeloader

Steezy's living>>>>>>>>Ninjahoods

Steezy is doing everything right by taking baby steps to his ultimate goal while Ninja mooches off his mom to live a life of false security in material things he couldn't afford without essentially being a freeloader

Steezy's living>>>>>>>>Ninjahoods

:lol: to be fair tho i live with my parents also...am I the same as that ninja?

I graduated last yr and started my engineering job in march. entry level pay aside, i can afford my own bills, and bought a 2012 WRX that i comfortable afford monthly payments on (i put like 9k down). im an NYC native so rent is no joke here, so living with my folks seemed financially smart and they see it the same way. my gf lives in new england so getting my own place isn't imperative. right now im grinding gaining experience, so i can move on to bigger and better things in a yr or so. im a bit behind steezy (don't own an apt, nor am i married (his wife tho :pimp: )), but am looking to go the same route. grad school may be an option, not sure yet.

am i doing it wrong? :nerd:

:lol: to be fair tho i live with my parents also...am I the same as that ninja?
I graduated last yr and started my engineering job in march. entry level pay aside, i can afford my own bills, and bought a 2012 WRX that i comfortable afford monthly payments on (i put like 9k down). im an NYC native so rent is no joke here, so living with my folks seemed financially smart and they see it the same way. my gf lives in new england so getting my own place isn't imperative. right now im grinding gaining experience, so i can move on to bigger and better things in a yr or so. im a bit behind steezy (don't own an apt, nor am i married (his wife tho :pimp: )), but am looking to go the same route. grad school may be an option, not sure yet.
am i doing it wrong? :nerd:

That's a big difference, you are making future plans and much younger

He's "caking" by mooching off her and almost 30 yrs old bragging about chains and sneakers

This simply coulda been avoided if OP just posted this atrocious vehicle in the post your car thread, people would of "hated" or praised and kept it moving on to the next one.

You claim you don't care, but Stillin you have about 10-15 replies each page on this thread defending your "Motor Car Trend of the year" vehicle...

"The interior looks so great"

That's when you know your car aesthitics aint good...."the interior is so great"....= "good personality"

Now the personal attacks on ninja.....all because he disagreed with someone and doesn't like the evoque and thinks its ugly.

The premise is.....the Evoque is ugly, trash, garbage, hideous, atrocious. And no...I wouldn't accept it even if it was free. Point blank period.

Stillin shoulda went with the sport range...but his money is immature....its not grown.

Last edited:
Congrats op.

What was the ballpark figure for it? Not my choice for a vehicle but eventually i may have to get one years from now for the wifey (no shots fired). The biggest gripe i have with that is that i heard that it sits on airbags and that it costs an arm and a leg if they mess up.

As for the sideshow that i've missed, pure comedy. From the Shoebox Jenga to the grocery shopping.

Sad thing is that people think that dependent lifestyle lasts forever, good luck making the transition from dependent to independent when life throws that quick curve ball...
Yeah love these types of quotes cause they say absolutely nothing being as though this can go both ways. We(myself included when caught slipping) have to stop with the fake deep statements that are about as shallow as a kiddie pool. Reminds me of the "When somebody shows you who they are believe them" non sense that in every instance I've ever saw somebody use the line somebody did somebody wrong. This thread has been funny and sad at the same time cause there is no way I thought posting this car would go 20+ pages. Crazy but we do see how differently people choose to live though this bickering.

This simply coulda been avoided if OP just posted that atrocious vehicle in the post your car thread, people would of "hated" or praised and kept it moving on to the next one.

You claim you don't care, but Stillin you have about 10-15 replies each page on this thread defending your "Motor Car Trend of the year" vehicle...

"The interior looks so great"

That's when you know your car aesthitics aint good...."the interior is so great"....= "good personality"

Post your car Ninjahood Lite

Let me preface my statement by clarifying I am NOT defending Ninja, because that is not how I would want to live... but you can't knock homie for living how he wants to live. Just as nobody should knock Stillin for copping the whip he copped.

Just because Ninja isn't following the status quo, doesn't mean he is doing it wrong. There is no manual or one set way to live life. My man is happy, is single, has low overhead, no debt, and has put himself in a position to make a power move at any moment if necessary.

Now just because Stillin bought an entry level Range, doesn't mean he is doing it wrong either. He got what he wanted, at a price he was happy with. How can anyone knock that? If he copped it for the badges, to stunt, or for whatever other reason is irrelevant.

We are all different people who have different goals, different ways of living, and are on different paths to achieve our own individual happiness. Live and let live

I find it funny that the Evoque was Motortrend's SUV of the year last but he avoids that when he bashes it

Yeah, but look at what it was going up against. Doesn't say much when you're dealing with contenders like these.

BMW X3
Dodge Durango
Dodge Journey
Ford Explorer
Jeep Wrangler
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
Mini Cooper Countryman
Saab 9-4x
Volkswagen Touareg

And to the whole Ninjahood and Maybach fiasco; they seem to be stuck with a poverty mentality. You got one dude justifying his poorche money, and another dude who is a paradox.

Let me preface my statement by clarifying I am NOT defending Ninja, because that is not how I would want to live... but you can't knock homie for living how he wants to live. Just as nobody should knock Stillin for copping the whip he copped.

Just because Ninja isn't following the status quo, doesn't mean he is doing it wrong. There is no manual or one set way to live life. My man is happy, is single, has low overhead, no debt, and has put himself in a position to make a power move at any moment if necessary.

Now just because Stillin bought an entry level Range, doesn't mean he is doing it wrong either. He got what he wanted, at a price he was happy with. How can anyone knock that? If he copped it for the badges, to stunt, or for whatever other reason is irrelevant.

We are all different people who have different goals, different ways of living, and are on different paths to achieve our own individual happiness. Live and let live
Definitely had to rep and quote this because I feel exactly the same way (outside the Range I like it wish it was bigger though). If you not in a house (which makes it hard for most to ever escape the 9to5 hustle) and doing it "big" your some type of failure and thats not true. Truth be told most can crap on Ninja but are they really doing it big enough where they are that far ahead of him? Just do what works for you and KIM since we really don't care much about what others do (for the most part) outside of comparison reasons anyway esp when you dont know them.

^ living at home at age 30 to buy sneakers and chains is not really doing it big though

Being independent of your parents at age 30 with a healthy income and something to show for is much bigger than having a relatively equal paycheck every two weeks because you chose to live a lifestyle that you can't by growing up

Last edited:
I don't think people are craping on him for the way he's living.

It's the mentality and him Judging other people's purchases like their "doing it wrong"

I'm sorry, truth be told, dude is like that poverty lifestyle.

He lives with mom, at 30, not because he has to but because he's waiting for that lady to leave so he can claim the crib :lol:

He lives the bario.

He always talks down on people's purchases and decisions but this is the man that acts like sneakers are stocks and bonds :lol:

He's 30 riding all over the hood on a huffy.

There's nothing wrong with living how you wanna live but don't come throwing stones when 99% of America would scoff at you for living the way you live.

The only people that's acceptable too is the same hood boogers and the people in his apartment building.

Dudes feet prob hang over his bed.

Buying a home that you can actually afford is healthy financially speaking. It builds credit and qualifies you to receive the best interest rates. Technically speaking inheriting property in NYC is a plus since real estate values are stupid high.. can't knock ninja for that. Problem is he isn't showing any ambition. Take that shoe box and rent it out. You about making that guap right? Nobody wants debt but how else can you build a solid enough credit line?

No bruh, you are under the impression he's inheriting actual property that he will own, not the case, he's inheriting an apt his moms has lived in for years which is controlled rent, technically not inheriting a damb thing because it will still remain under her name when she leaves, he doesn't have the right to live in a controlled rent apartment with his income, I'm sure of it....my dude is the epitome of living hood rich.

Son I don't live that great, I live in a one bedroom coop which I own, not the greatest of things to own, but is something...I could rent it out and it'll pay for itself and more, when things get better I can sell it for more than I bought it, since I fixed it up quite nicely and it's a nice neighborhood, private pool, parking, accross from the metro north and a major highway, a hop from the BX a hop from white plains...all this >>>>>> that box you live in b, lets not go there please.

LOL you sound like a ROOKIE wit this NYC rental laws b.

When she leaves it comes under MY name since BY LAW i am da immediate inheritor since im

Her son, wit da SAME rate, REGARDLESS of income.

I can make up to 175k a year and da rental rates for my APT

Wouldn't move a DIAL because i DONT live in government subsidized

Housing thats based on income, them laws JUST passed da sniff

test wit da supreme court last summer.

Brush up on NYC rental laws before u wanna pop shots at da kid. I aint grow up in da projects

Unlike some ******. >D

And my neighborhood location > yours, cuz had my apt been going

for market value it would be worth MORE

Then yours by da default.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom