BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

nets fans, can marshon still make something out of himself as a player? was it just lack of opportunities or lack of defense that kept him off the court?

both were issues for him this past season... if he gets freedom on the court, offensively he'll deliver. he's streaky, but he can put up points in a hurry. if he gets freedom it'll help his improvement a lot. this past season he was playing while basically looking over his shoulder because he would get benched quickly if he messed up (when he got pt).

defense has always been an issue with him though... that's something he's gonna have to look to improve.

overall, he's a player with a lot of upside & a good fit for a team looking to rebuild.

Last edited:
nets fans, can marshon still make something out of himself as a player? was it just lack of opportunities or lack of defense that kept him off the court?

Definitely still has potential. He was in a terrible situation with coaches that didn't trust him even after he played well, even when we desperately needed his contributions. He's a player. I hope he gets a chance next year

Nets agree with Shaun Livingston

The Brooklyn Nets have agreed to terms with backup point guard Shaun Livingston, a source told ESPNNewYork.com.

ESPN.com's Marc Stein reported earlier Saturday that the Nets were closing in on a deal with Livingston to add backcourt depth under new coach Jason Kidd.

A source said Livingston signed for one year at the veteran minimum.

ESPN

i like the livingston deal... he's a solid player who can take it to the rim & distribute the ball... he was solid this past season when he played in cleveland. im looking forward to seeing him & taylor split time this season.

plumlee :x :smokin

kidd picking up a T :rofl:

Garnett going back to 21

Liking this Nets team. Hopefully Deron can go back to his Utah days.
Maybe you guys can make a run at Miami. I think you have a good chance if you mesh together. Having KG is huge

love the AK47 deal... he's always been a versatile player & he's gonna add some nice depth to the bench. he'll be able to split time & give KG & pierce some plays off as well which will be key this season.

KG back to 21 :nthat:

Last edited:
^ I know right. Cant believe how stacked this team looks on paper. Never been so excited for any NBA season as this one coming up. I just need a team to prevent the heat from 3 peating.

I'm hoping what happened to the Lakers doesnt happen here. Even though I'm a nets fan(and have been for years), I find it annoying when teams get stacked like this.

Brookyln gonna have to change it's motto from "Do or die" to "now or never"! LOL BN improved for next season for sure but how many more runs do KG and the Truth have left in them?

Brooklyn Nets players, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Jason Terry, pose for photographers with their new jerseys during an NBA basketball news conference.

Back
Top Bottom