Bruh, I dont think im ever getting married

Don't do it. Won't do it. If y'all don't knock it off

& if you do, or want to, my advice to guys & gals...

Deny relationships/marriage till it's undeniable

Havent read any replies in here,

But im 24. I honestly dont see the ooint of mariage these days. I mean, the girl im wit now, i see a future, but if i were to consider marriage. It would be in 10 years.

I mean livin together is basically marriage. Why rush it when it can ultimatley screw you in the end if **** hits the fan?

I understand some girls want the ring, and the status of bein exclusive and what not, but cmon.

communication rules the nation.

Me and my big booty thick thigh pretty smile light skin mexican girlfriend communicate well and get along well, we just dont see the point in gettin married since we are already commited to eachother w/o kids

^ Most soft dudes and those exact same females would say that "testing her" is abusive and controlling.

But I agree with you +9000. Being naive is one of the worst things you can be in this world.

Just take that example and multiply by a number. **** happens all the time my dude.

I know a female who's married and had an abortion because she got knocked up by ONE of the dudes she *****. These females are out here bad. Trust. It's the "classy" ones who drive the nice cars that some lames put on a pedestal that most would least expect too. :smh:

Don't let appearances fool you. A lot of these females are trife. That's all I got. Just be smart and don't wife someone up on looks. Put a female to the test and get a rider. I mean TEST her and see if she's about it like she says she is. I'm not saying demean or abuse her, but see if she's down for you when you don't have it or when you look like a bum that just rolled out of bed. See if her love is just as deep as your pockets or your looks. See how she is when other dudes are around. See how she is with her own fam... her friends... etc. What's her work ethic. **** like that.

And after all of that. Don't get married.
gotcha :lol:

On the real both of these post are deep . Rep these men :pimp:

I'm turning 30 this year. I was in a 10 year relationship. Proposed in the 8th year and we broke up 2 years later. Don't want to to get into any details but it was not mutual.  This was my high school sweetheart. Looking back, always thought I would end up getting married, have kids, own a home, etc.

I'm in a pretty serious relationship now, don't know if I'll get ever married. The girl I'm with isn't big on marriage but does wanna have kids one day. 5 years ago I would have totally been against the notion of having kids before marriage but not anymore.

OP, I am with you. I don't think I'm ever gonna get married or have children. All these petty relationships I see around me are disheartening. I just can't do it. I'm 25, and honestly don't see any woman that is my soulmate.

Another thing how did it even get that far to get to a judge just cuz she's pregnant? The lawyers should've just handled that whole divorce without the 3rd party or is that the law where you live?

The more I read this thread the more I realize how little life experience dudes have.

Is that because of the people that don't agree with you?

That's a serious question, not being facetious.

OP, I am with you. I don't think I'm ever gonna get married or have children. All these petty relationships I see around me are disheartening. I just can't do it. I'm 25, and honestly don't see any woman that is my soulmate.

You like I are still very young. They say if you are on top of your own ****, she'll come when you're not looking. That doesn't sound far-fetched to me. Even in saying that though, im still not sure I ever will get married. But I believe I have more to lose by not being at least open to the possibility.

Last edited:

Is that because of the people that don't agree with you?

That's a serious question, not being facetious.
You like I are still very young. They say if you are on top of your own ****, she'll come when you're not looking. That doesn't sound far-fetched to me. Even in saying that though, im still not sure I ever will get married. But I believe I have more to lose by not being at least open to the possibility.

I hear ya, man.

are we as men admitting we have can't control our women? And by control I mean lead our women into a a lasting relationship

Sounds about right...dudes too afraid to enjoy life with a loving female because of the nightmare stories they've heard of, living afraid is not living at all....if you enjoy being alone and growing old alone, by all means do, if you find a girl that shares the same ideal as you do of living the rest of your lives without marriage, by all means do...is your life, but FOR GODS SAKE...stop talking about "RISKS" and using this as the excuse to never marry...,like son, there is risk in everything you do, often times the most rewarding experiences can also be the riskiest.

I wasn't made out to grow old alone, eventually and more than likely your boys will find someone, eventually you will no longer know how to accept love, because your whole life you've been so opposed to it....YA think one day YA can just wake up and say "I'm ready"! :rofl: hope when that day comes your bank roll is strong....if YA went your whole lives afraid to have a woman take it all in a divorce, be ready to play sugar daddy to keep that young Yamb interested.

View media item 1417536

A word to the wise...

Stay single my dudes. And this is coming from someone who was married once. I divorced her, not the other way around. You want your future and hard work hanging in the balance of a coin flip? You know YOU. You'll never fully know someone else. People change... lose interest... become lazy... get bored.

Crazy man.

Even if you meet someone you've hit it off with better than anyone else you still won't marry them? Do you plan to stay single or would you have a long term gf?

Stop watching that MTV, VHI crap and go to church more often.  You'll see 'families' and 'marriage' still in tact.

Yeah, but then you'd be in a church
sick.gif
I'm just suggesting people to stop polluting their perception about failed marriages and insecurities.  It can be a self-fulfilling prophecy.  You're not the only one that's insecure.

Im in nursing school and i noted, maybe 3 divorced women in my class living large or arent hurting... I cant really specifically say theyre in the wrong or wasnt set before hand, but they dont work(they do have custody of the kids, parents watch them while in class or the kids are in class while we are in class). Has me pondered on how someone who doesnt physically work is able to take care of 3+ kids... One actually got a car and house from the deal.. Im all for marriage but unfairness is not my game..

Im in nursing school and i noted, maybe 3 divorced women in my class living large or arent hurting... I cant really specifically say theyre in the wrong or wasnt set before hand, but they dont work(they do have custody of the kids, parents watch them while in class or the kids are in class while we are in class). Has me pondered on how someone who doesnt physically work is able to take care of 3+ kids... One actually got a car and house from the deal.. Im all for marriage but unfairness is not my game..
some women be hustling men 

Back
Top Bottom