Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

kd hair thinning

18j5bq8axf53vjpg.jpg

Isn't this old news?  

I thank my ancestors for good genetics every time I click on this thread. Flourishing at 28 with a full head of locs.

Roman can be saved, a little Just for Men and he's back in the game.

this

plus im sure he "lets himself go" during the season and gets a new coat in the summer

Thats if he even cares about the gray, it doesn't seem to bother him. I've had friends in Jr High with the gray patch, but never seen it on a young man to that extent. His hairline is still that of teenager so he is good regardless.

Nothing much lost at the hairline but everything behind it is going going gone

View media item 1886991
I see Danny greens corners are starting to fade into Bolivia too. This thread has me feeling like the hairline police

Blake Griffins corner temples are pulled back further like his mid range jumpers though.

When heavy light shines are DeMarcus or variois playera, I see their scalp and light dense areas.

Blake Griffins corner temples are pulled back further like his mid range jumpers though.

When heavy light shines are DeMarcus or variois playera, I see their scalp and light dense areas.

Maybe the equipment manager guy made a joke about his hairline. That's why he's out 6 weeks now

Back
Top Bottom