Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

It's for a movie but you know that would be real if he didn't get that transplant years ago..

Last edited:
Y'all got "jerry" porter out here with a hulkamania goatee

This N been bald damn near his whole life then all of sudden he's in the mirror like " I'ma about to switch it up on these dudes
pimp.gif
"  

mean.gif
roll.gif

my hair was thinning a bit , but i been taking good care of my hair for the past few years and its seems that i've reversed it for now. My hair is thicker and fuller than ever before since keeping my waves in check. moisture , hard bristles and castor oil has brought me life. 2 years ago i thought i had 2 years left but i seem to have a few more years left in me. i brush my hair everyday, cut with the grain and use mostly natural products to keep my hair moisturized ... the waves are still spinning.. 

my hair was thinning a bit , but i been taking good care of my hair for the past few years and its seems that i've reversed it for now. My hair is thicker and fuller than ever before since keeping my waves in check. moisture , hard bristles and castor oil has brought me life. 2 years ago i thought i had 2 years left but i seem to have a few more years left in me. i brush my hair everyday, cut with the grain and use mostly natural products to keep my hair moisturized ... the waves are still spinning.. 

That brushing does wonders bringing that blood flow to the scalp and natural products only.

Don't be using the word Waves too much, Wiz and Ye might come after you.

CP used to have his cut real low, he should just go back to it.

Chris-Paul_0.jpg

Wyclef came home but he was holding on for dear life

wyclef-jean-picture.jpg

97119011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom