Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I don't think Dwight is losing it
You want to see really early stages of MPB (male pattern baldness), look at his teammate Terrance Jones.

Whenever I see someone's corners start to go I just feel bad. Some guys will be in denial for a really long time because they just don't want to accept it. I have a friend that is 25 but looks 40 and I've been trying to tell him he's balding for a while, as I've done more research on hair loss (since I've got the gene too). He tells me "no my hair is just like this". The only thing you can do to truly stop the loss is finasteride

I don't think Dwight is losing it
You want to see really early stages of MPB (male pattern baldness), look at his teammate Terrance Jones.

Whenever I see someone's corners start to go I just feel bad. Some guys will be in denial for a really long time because they just don't want to accept it. I have a friend that is 25 but looks 40 and I've been trying to tell him he's balding for a while, as I've done more research on hair loss (since I've got the gene too). He tells me "no my hair is just like this". The only thing you can do to truly stop the loss is finasteride

Every guy will face this. Its just a hormone thing.

My man looking sad and depressed in that before pic

In the aftee pic he got the confidence back. He know he about to pull some yambs wit the deception

But the magic needs to be tested and these guys know the truth. If they go for a swim, or beach, or if it rains. The squid ink will bleed.

2nd dudes piece looks super legit. 
eek.gif

That is seriously amazing.

I am still do this day shocked that science hasn't found the cure for baldness. I know they will do it someday but unfortunately, I am sure it will be beyond my time.

my dude's confidence boost was astroboy.

1st pic: 'Welp, got my affairs in older, and since I have no family and friends, it took 8 minutes. Might as well down this bleach'

2nd pic ' Ay girl, I know you see me looking atchu...witcho foooine ***, whyontyou slide me yo number, fo I dont want it no mo'

LL is another one. A hat with a suit/tux at a formal event is worse than any receding hairline.

Back
Top Bottom