Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I don't know, but I know he getting finessed by homie with the coal miner light. Son line ups are iffy at best and he get like 4 a week.

this man Dj Khaled got the single blade to his shape up line every day of the week lol

When it finally fades my man is gonna mumble "I changed... a lot" under his breath with his head down, kicking rocks.

Off topic but did anyone watch Khaled on Ellen, I didn't know he was cringeworthy irl I thought it was just for the Snap

Off topic but did anyone watch Khaled on Ellen, I didn't know he was cringeworthy irl I thought it was just for the Snap
Dude is a weirdo straight up. Still don't understand his rise to fame. He literally came out of nowhere and was a big time "rap producer" but really just kind of puts albums together but then everybody in the industry knew him. His fame still baffles me.

Dude is a weirdo straight up. Still don't understand his rise to fame. He literally came out of nowhere and was a big time "rap producer" but really just kind of puts albums together but then everybody in the industry knew him. His fame still baffles me.

Make the right connects and being in the right place at right time and it'll carry you

Back
Top Bottom