Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

DEAD 
roll.gif

I know we joke around in here, but after watching that video, I'm legit sad. Like as man where the hell is the pride, is dude's life that empty that he would go through all of that, a damn shame.

I know we joke around in here, but after watching that video, I'm legit sad. Like as man where the hell is the pride, is dude's life that empty that he would go through all of that, a damn shame.
lol walkin around with that rug glued to your dome. zero dignity 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

lol walkin around with that rug glued to your dome. zero dignity :lol: :smh:

As soon as I heard him say saw palmetto I exited the video. There is no data or studies that support anything that guy is saying. Propecia is the only way shown to temporarily stop hair loss

^yeah i have no idea if any of that **** works im just saying its a better alternative to gluing a sheeps hide to your dome.

As soon as I heard him say saw palmetto I exited the video. There is no data or studies that support anything that guy is saying. Propecia is the only way shown to temporarily stop hair loss
Yup. Propecia and Rogaine will only slow down hairloss if you are very lucky. You also have to take them everyday for the rest of your life because as soon as you stop using it all the hair that would have fell out will fall out all at once over a very short period of time. If you have that balding gene ain't nothing stopping it. 

Back
Top Bottom