Buck the MVP..... who's your All-Defensive team this year?

I know it's a popularity contest, but who do YOU think deserves all-defensive first team honors this season.

Sammy Dalembert
KG
Battier
Kobe
Rondo

Honestly, a lot of the guards sucked this year defensively.

Josh Smith needs to be on that list....Camby will prolly be on too.

CP3
Kobe
Josh Smith
KG
Camby

Camby
KG
Moon
Kobe
Chris Paul

Thats right, Jamario Moon.

laugh.gif

Nah, I cant even laugh. Ill put Battier. But we all know Bruce Lee is getting in that spot come down to season's end.

I'll just stay out of this, because essentially, I'll say something that someone will nit-pick, get offended by, or take too seriously (or all 3).

ohwell.gif

^ No offense, but that's not really fair. For example: LeBron is a great offensive player, the Cavs are a terrible offensive team.

Get what I'm saying?

Calling LeBron one of the greatest offensive threats in the league despite being on a woeful offensive team shouldn't be allowed if Camby can't becalled among the best defensive threats despite being on Denver.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ LeBron is a great offensive player; the Cavs are a terrible offensive team.

Get what I'm saying?

Pretty much. He's thinking the way the league does when it comes to MVP voting, but that's another discussion.

Nawlins savior
White Girls
Bruce Lee
We Loosin
MC Lyte

Ya'll really think CP3 is 1st team Defense this year
ohwell.gif

Rondo has been amazing on D this year...you can also consider Billups for pg.

Anyway, Battier and KG should be locks on everyones list.
The rest are debateable, I like Rondo for Pg too

allen3xis:
Figures an NBA thread actually about basketball gets so few replies
laugh.gif

Figures an NBA thread actually about basketball defense gets so few replies.

laugh.gif

Im telling you Camby is isnt a good defender much less a DOPY or ALL defensive team player.

I like SAM D more and you can make a case for putting another PF on the list.
No true C has much of a challenge yet none excells.
Put a PF and it over with.

Im telling you Camby is isnt a good defender much less a DOPY or ALL defensive team player.

I like SAM D more and you can make a case for putting another PF on the list.
No true C has much of a challenge yet none excells.
Put a PF and it over with.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Kobe isn't anywhere near 1st team all-defense.
Can you name 2 guys better? Dudes dont watch but a few games all year then say stuff like this. Being all D team aint shuting your man down all gameevery game. Its making the man work harder thus getting tired, shuting the man down in key situations. Paul aint a all d first team player he simply doesnthave much effect on guys like Kidd, Williams , Nash etc he aint big enough. But he is a good team defender cause he funnels stuff to Chandler who prob wouldget the nod at Center for me. Kobe has expended more energy on d this year than ever before. Imo hes validated himself as the premer guard defender inbasketball.

Back
Top Bottom