Buck the MVP..... who's your All-Defensive team this year?

roll.gif
roll.gif

kobe
bowen
kg
camby
battier

this thread has become a kobe thread
sick.gif
...come on now kobe deserves to beon this team

DESH B:
your putting words in my mouth that i havent even said to prove your own point. im not saying you have to say something positive all the time your opinion is your opinion..all i said was its not necessary to say you dont like kobe all the time. it has nothing to do with this post but ill let you take it whichever way you want
laugh.gif

So then you were trolling.
nerd.gif

It's one of two things:
#1. You saw my name, read that I mentioned Kobe, and thought 'Here he goes again. hating on Kobe.' So you decided to call me out on it and tell me thatI don't need to mention my antipathy for Kobe in every post I make, because you all get the point.

#2. You actually didn't see anything I said about Kobe, but you saw that I responded, so you decided to let me know something that was on your mind,something that had nothing to do with the thread.

If it's 1 (which I think it is), you're wrong, and you're just not admitting that.
laugh.gif

If it's 2 (which you say it is), then you were trolling.

Sooo... either way, it's not a good look for you.

Keep on, though. I'm sure someone finds it amusing.
happy.gif

Oooooor... just admit you were wrong and be done with this little (emphasis on LITTLE) issue you have with me.

P.S. I'm serious; I bet you couldn't find a dozen anti-Kobe posts from me if I gave you a month to look. Hell, I'll give you all summer. We can betmoney, like $5 or something, or we can make it a gentlemen's bet, where if I'm wrong, I'll change my sig to whatever you want for a while, and ifyou're wrong, you change it to whatever I want for a while. And I do post in all of the threads about Kobe's dunks, Kobe's shoes, Kobe'sclothes... everything. So it ain't like I'm just not posting in the threads about him; it's that you're just flat-out wrong in asking me not tomention how I don't like him in every post I make, and the reason you're wrong is because I don't do that. Don't believe me? Bet.
wink.gif
Don't play yourself.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DESH B

ska we know..you dont like kobe. its not necessary to say it in every post.
Really though was that necessary?
He was praising Kobe on his D and didn't say anything negative about him.

Dudes just trying to start something
grin.gif

Edit: Ska came through with the heat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

another Kobe thread. with that said...

CP3
KB8
Battier
Duncan
Camby

This isn't a Kobe thread.

This an All-Defensive NBA team thread. Period.
Obviously Kobe is going to be discussed, but what about Camby, Rondo, and all those other guys that are being discussed?

Obviously Kobe belongs in this thead if you have him on your team though, right?

Anyway, Ska, do you really think Kidd is still a first team defensive player?
He's lost a step, but he is still pretty good.

I gave the pg spot to Rondo btw

^ Like I said, I'm not even going to front like my appreciation of Kidd has absolutely NOTHING to do with my pick. I bet I'm the only one that even hashim on a list.
laugh.gif

Do I think he's still a first team defender at the 1? I do, man. Honestly. I do. Even if no one else does, I do. I think he's a defensive threat forwhoever he's guarding. He's pesky, he doesn't cheat a lot, trying to get easy steals, he'll throw in a block every now and then, but hisdefensive rebounding is so crucial to stopping the other team, because he's GREAT at boards. And even though this has nothing to do with the thread, it isSO AWESOME when you have a PG rebound as well as Kidd does, because the ball is already in the hands of the guy that everyone wants the ball in. There's noneed to slow things down to get the ball to your PG to start the offense; he already has it, and he's already pushing.

Back
Top Bottom