Bulls offseason Thread

Well, since chi per team policy doesn't release info rt away, I could only guess we have 4M?!?! Mle?

Bulls have offered Taj, McDermott, and Mirotic for Love. Things are getting more interesting by the day w/ this Love drama.

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2014/0...ffered-gibson-mcdermott-and-mirotic-for-love/

dont like

Taj as a defensive anchor, Mirotic being of the best albeit unknown European commodities, and Dougie's ability to score in high volume.

Bulls have offered Taj, McDermott, and Mirotic for Love. Things are getting more interesting by the day w/ this Love drama.

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2014/0...ffered-gibson-mcdermott-and-mirotic-for-love/

dont like

What's the reasoning for not liking this? I'm just curious.

see below champ beat me to it

Taj as a defensive anchor, Mirotic being of the best albeit unknown European commodities, and Dougie's ability to score in high volume.

thank you i stepped away from the cpu to yell & tell my boss about this BS

& with this "The package is extremely intriguing to the Timberwolves, but there is a catch — it cannot be completed for another 29 days after McDermott and Mirotic signed their rookie contracts Tuesday. NBA rules prohibit rookies from being traded within the first 30 days after they sign."

i come back to earth & re-realize the smokescreen being thrown up ...not fully buying that at all

Last edited:
Noah is a better defender than Taj and he's been given the title of anchor on the defensive end. We have 2 rooks unproven in a league that could possibly swallow them who, doubt that happens, but it could though. We complain about lack of offense, but want to continue to hold on to defensive players when you have a chance to land a true offensive weapon. Just my opinion.

via KCJHOOP

Taj Gibson said trade rumors are apart of the business & the Bulls havent told him anything.

Taj Gibson said as currently constructed the Bulls are deep & have the ability to get to the eastern finals (taj on his magic johnson a lil there)

Taj Gibson said everytime he works out at the Berto Center, team officals tell him not to worry about rumors.

Noah is a better defender than Taj and he's been given the title of anchor on the defensive end. We have 2 rooks unproven in a league that could possibly swallow them who, doubt that happens, but it could though. We complain about lack of offense, but want to continue to hold on to defensive players when you have a chance to land a true offensive weapon. Just my opinion.

so McBuckets isnt a offensive weapon bro?
Taj wasnt doing it on BOTH ends of the court along with Jo bro?
baristow could get swallowed up but prbly will cook in his limited role following thibs rules
Lack of offense WAS the cry but as the team's set right now i think that could be totally solved

mcbuckets/niko/pau/brooks

all can put the pill in the bottle

could be questionable on D but wasnt kyle, nate,marco, kirk when he first got back all got better under thibs

Last edited:

Lack of offense WAS the cry but the team as its set right now i think that is solved

He's a rookie so he hasn't proven anything at the elite level. How many times have we seen players like McDermott not pan out in the league? His defense is still a question mark. Bulls added 1 proven weapon in Gasol everything else is a toss up. I'll take Love over a toss up anyday.

Lack of offense WAS the cry but the team as its set right now i think that is solved

He's a rookie so he hasn't proven anything at the elite level. How many times have we seen players like McDermott not pan out in the league? His defense is still a question mark. Bulls added 1 proven weapon in Gasol everything else is a toss up. I'll take Love over a toss up anyday.

bro LOVE IS A ******* TOSS UP right now
especially if we gut what we just got & he bolts at seasons end... might cost us taj,niko,mcbuckets,LOVE & ROSE

especially if we gut what we just got & he bolts at seasons end... might cost us taj,niko,mcbuckets,LOVE & ROSE

I said it before and I'll say it again...NO TEAM is going to get Love without validation of him sticking around after the season which is why very few teams are pursuing him. Love and Rose are tight so I could see Love sticking around easily.

Love the back and forth in here without cats getting emotional. One of the better debates :pimp:

The original offer before the draft was Taj, Mirotic, and two first rd picks, why is Sheridan acting like he has new info now that we have Dougie? Why would we sign Pau if we realistically wanted Love? Why would gut our depth? How are we going to pay Love AND Jimmy after the season? Too many questions ..

Outside of Kirk I like our roster. You guys convinced me about Dunleavy so imma ride it out and hope for the best :smh: :lol:

MDJ's shooting is needed but I wouldn't be surprised if they try to move him at the trade deadline for a wing upgrade.

Speaking of which, is Jamal Crawford committed to the Clips this season?

I said it before and I'll say it again...NO TEAM is going to get Love without validation of him sticking around after the season which is why very few teams are pursuing him. Love and Rose are tight so I could see Love sticking around easily.

Love the back and forth in here without cats getting emotional. One of the better debates :pimp:

nah i can go forever talking about the bulls & not get emo :lol:

yeah him & rose are tight but its kinda a double edged sword... cant get better(to help derrick) if we gut the depth to get him(love) & if we dont get better(which as i said i think were in a good spot now) we could lose rose outright because of it.

rose/kirk/brooks
jimmy/mcbuckets/snell/dunleavy
noah/pau/niko/taj/baristow

vs

rose/kirk/brooks
jimmy/snell/dunleavy
noah/pau/love/baristow

i still dont fully trust dunleavy but i know he will have a lot more shots & they will be better quality because he shouldnt be asked to create for himself since we are guard heavy again

mcbuckets is gonna cook & i have little doubt in that

pump fake jimmy should also get better shots & decrease his pump fakes

we saw tony cook in SL & i expect the same during the season, added a lil muscle too

only god knows what noah's been up to beside blowing trees he could come back bigger too

Last edited:
This trade doesn't make sense to me with the acquisition of pau being the main reason. He didn't come here for 3 yrs to back up love.
I just don't see the bulls doing this. I know Sheridan is usually on point but something doesn't seem to fit here

i dont like this trade. i'll take my chances that mcdermott and or mirotic will be a solid contributor next season, we already know what Taj's production can be like

nah i can go forever talking about the bulls & not get emo :lol:

yeah him & rose are tight but its kinda a double edged sword... cant get better(to help derrick) if we gut the depth to get him(love) & if we dont get better(which as i said i think were in a good spot now) we could lose rose outright because of it.

rose/kirk/brooks
jimmy/mcbuckets/snell/dunleavy
noah/pau/niko/taj/baristow

vs

rose/kirk/brooks
jimmy/snell/dunleavy
noah/pau/love/baristow

i still dont fully trust dunleavy but i know he will have a lot more shots & they will be better quality because he shouldnt be asked to create for himself since we are guard heavy again

mcbuckets is gonna cook & i have little doubt in that

pump fake jimmy should also get better shots & decrease his pump fakes

we saw tony cook in SL & i expect the same during the season, added a lil muscle too

only god knows what noah's been up to beside blowing trees he could come back bigger too

Yes, yes and yes on what's bolded.

Back
Top Bottom