Bulls offseason Thread

Mirotic may turn out to be similar or better than K Love. I wouldn't deal him.

No he won't.

No he won't.

How do you know Miss Cleo? :lol:

Kevin Love's career average is about 20/12 w/ 35% from 3. In the 3 point era, a player has averaged 20/12 and 35% from 3 in a single season only 3 times.

It was Kevin Love. All 3 times.

You think Nikola Mirotic is going to come in and be close to that any time soon?

No he won't.

Kevin Love's career average is about 20/12 w/ 35% from 3. In the 3 point era, a player has averaged 20/12 and 35% from 3 in a single season only 3 times.

You think Nikola Mirotic is going to come in and be close to that any time soon?

so your on the side of the fence ok with giving up taj,niko & mcbuckets then

Nope. Don't jump to conclusions. I wouldn't make the trade if I was the bulls.

I've never been a fan of 1 superstar over 3-4 very good players. Just wanted to point out that in all likelihood, Nikola Mirotic will never be Kevin Love.

Nope. Don't jump to conclusions. I wouldn't make the trade if I was the bulls.

I've never been a fan of 1 superstar over 3-4 very good players. Just wanted to point out that in all likelihood, Nikola Mirotic will never be Kevin Love.

I know that, just giving you a hard time for stepping into our thread lol

I never lurk other team threads, I just happened to see that in the post preview. Couldn't let it slide

Would do the trade in a heartbeat. Bulls are driving the price up on Love though, making the cavs give up more. Same division teams.

Please let the Love talk be a smokescreen. The bulls biggest question mark is health. The team is extremely deep with guys that can give you at least 10 points per game. If they keep the current depth, Rose has a way better chance to remain healthy.

I've never been on the Love hype train. Dude disappears late in game and has never been to the playoffs.

As it stands, the bulls remind me of the 03 Pistons. No superstar per se, but enough contributors to win a ship

No he won't.
And you know this because you're psychic

Read the following one more time

No he won't.

Id take my chances on niko and McDermott panning out, that's two players with what looks to b a bright future... One or the other will pan out on top of that taj is taj...

Over

A guy that put up good numbers on a team of nobody's that never played in a single playoff game..you put me on a team full of 8th graders and ima shine and score all the points too..

Mirotic won't be Kevin Love? Who is Kevin Love? You yet to know until the spotlights on him in a game of importance..reg season games ain't ****

Id take my chances on niko and McDermott panning out, that's two players with what looks to b a bright future... One or the other will pan out on top of that taj is taj...

Over

A guy that put up good numbers on a team of nobody's that never played in a single playoff game..you put me on a team full of 8th graders and ima shine and score all the points too..

Mirotic won't be Kevin Love? Who is Kevin Love? You yet to know until the spotlights on him in a game of importance..reg season games ain't ****

And you're defending 2 unproven rookies who've yet to play in a NBA game...interesting

Joe Cowley: According to the source, Timberwolves reached out to Bulls last night to let them know Cavs offer was best on the table. Gar Forman played poker face for about 12 hours, and then pushed all the chips in this morning. Confirmed Taj and McDermott as well as "other assets.'' Mirotic is still unconfirmed. Twitter @suntimes_hoops
Chicago Bulls, Minnesota Timberwolves, Trade, Kevin Love, Taj Gibson, Nikola Mirotic, Doug McDermott
See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.F846DcgY.dpuf

I love our team roster right now. We have so much depth. We have everything. Bigs who can pass (Noah, Pau), stretch the floor and go to the highpost or even out to the 3 (Mirotic, Pau). Bigs who are Physical, will rebound, and will play D (Noah, Gibson). We have a wing defender to put on a teams best Perimeter guy (Jimmy). We have floor spacing (Mcdermott, MDJ, Snell getting there, Mirotic, Pau). We have young, developing, promising talent whos better days are still ahead (Jimmy, Snell, Mirotic, Mcdermott). Great Coach.

After all that I would be okay with the deal if it happens, we dont gut the team as much as thought it would take.This is with the new rumor of Taj, Mcdermott, and Mirotic. We keep Jimmy, Snell hopefully takes the right steps and moves on up, MDJ provides shooting off the bench. So our wing play wouldnt be affected in the trade. That was my biggest concern When i saw that the rumor was Jimmy and Taj. Im okay with giving up one or the other. but not both. I think the big depth is still fine with Noah/Love/Pau. Defense might be a little bit worse but thats because Taj is an animal but our reb might even be better. We can use Jimmy and Snell like Minny uses Corey Brewer get them out on the run in transition, for Loves outlets. Imagine Noah battling off 2 guys, Love cleans up, throws a outlets downcourt to a streaking Rose for a thunderous dunk.

Love is going to get you 24 and 12 a night with 2-3 3's. Taj, Mirotic and Mcdermott will combine to get that a night too

Im ok with the trade happening, but im completely satisfied with This Chicago Bulls roster. The east is in a flux Mia down, Pacers down, Cleveland is looking like 1st year Mia needing to find chemistry and a playstyle. The Bull are the best team in the East and I fully expect them to win the East, and thats if we make the trade or if we dont make the trade. I just really want The season to start now.

Yes I am, one being the top player in Europe who has possibly a very bright future ahead once he adjusts to the league along with taj? Forget it

Kevin Love is unproven as well..who says he can put up those numbers while being surrounded by talent?

Jo Pau and Love? Forget it

Adjusting to the league from Europe =//= adjusting to playing with better players.

The Kevin Love disrespect is disgusting.

Like I said, it's not worth trading 3-4 players for but I don't think any player outside of LeBron and Durant are. Don't compare Nikola Mirotic to Kevin Love though :lol:

If the Wolves are looking to WIN next year then they take the Bulls package and run with it. Otherwise, take Cleveland package and be prepared for being 2 years away from being 2 years away :lol:

If the Wolves are looking to WIN next year then they take the Bulls package and run with it. Otherwise, take Cleveland package and be prepared for being 2 years away from being 2 years away :lol:

What was the bulls final/best offer?

Was it better than Wiggins, Waiters, Bennett, 1st round picks?

What was the bulls final/best offer?

Was it better than Wiggins, Waiters, Bennett, 1st round picks?

Taj, Mirotic, McDermott and some other assets?

Is it better? Depends on what you wanna do. If you wanna rebuild and prepared to be in the lottery a couple years yes the Cavs have the best offer, but to win some games and maybe even make noise in the West the Bulls offer is better.

Mirotic is a mystery box bro I was never even sold on him in the first place but he might turn out to be something great.. Comparing him to anyone at all doesn't make sense but saying who he will b and who he will not b makes no sense as well

If we were dumping taj mirotic McDermott and picks we mines well went full out for Melo..now your saying we're doing this for Love?..

makes no damn sense

Last edited:
Mirotic is a mystery box bro I was never even sold on him in the first place but he might turn out to be something great..

If we were dumping taj mirotic McDermott and picks we mines well thrown jimmy in there abd went full out for Melo..now your saying we're doing this for love..makes no sense

I AGREE! i dont think love or melo are worth all these players

thibs needs to live up to this coaching pedigree he has not yet earned. get it done in the playoffs.

Question for the homies that favor the Love trade, how are we going to pay Love AND Butler at the end of the season? Do we just let Jimmy walk?

Back
Top Bottom