Bulls offseason Thread

I personally think there are only 3 real Finals contenders in the East:

Cavs
Bulls
Hawks

though the Heat might be good for a little surprise and should not be overlooked.
Same goes for the Spurs who might not have a good winning record but are experienced
enough to upset young teams.

Cavs
Bulls
Hawks

though the Heat might be good for a little surprise and should not be overlooked.
Same goes for the Spurs who might not have a good winning record but are experienced
enough to upset any teams.

fixed

Cavs
Bulls
Hawks

enough to upset young teams.

Atlanta aint doin nothin. It's us or Cleveland.

Only way I see Cleveland doing good against the Bulls is IF Lebron averages 28+ppg and another player 26+ppg, all because of Cavaliers has no depth for scoring OR defense. 

Bulls have both sides of the field of defense and offense. Sure their defense may not be like it once were but I think they will be a different beast in the playoffs. 

Jimmy Butler held Lebron to his lowest of the season when Lebron had a FG% year of 58% I believe, to a 46% Fg in the Playoff against the Bulls. 

Lebron will also be needed to play defense now that Jimmy Butler has offensive plays running for him.

Our bench will come through through many raves from Thibs and Gibson about the 2nd unit beating the 1st. 

As long as the Refs don't call ticky tack fouls, we should be going to the Finals, given that DRose is healthy because honestly, he is the main component to the Finals. 

Can't no one other PG hold DRose in the NBA. 

I think what's going to hurt Cleveland is Blatt. When was the last time a team went deep with a coach that doesn't have control of his best players?

I think what's going to hurt Cleveland is Blatt. When was the last time a team went deep with a coach that doesn't have control of his best players?
And for that, I hope Blatt ruins their PO run lol bc he should understand that he isn't and may not want to return next year.

so took the girlfriend to the science and industry museum today, they had a thing with derrick rose on it and he looked so small, had to be a few years old probably his rookie year it was funny

They hit some shots they won't consistently hit in a series. 60 footer from kyrie and inside half court by swish. I gotta believe once Rose is back he will trump Kyrie and we will be good. Definitely need more from jimmy pau and noah. Jimmys shooting was off and he wasn't getting to the line. When will Noah's minute limit be lifted?

Noah's limit will he lifted come Playoff time. That's what Thibs is doing atm.

Cav's live by the 3, will die by the 3.
I'm not sold by the Cavs still Bc during the playoff, you need your bench players and they have none. Besides that, Bulls let Tristan Thompson look good against them.

Noah is arguably the most important person in a potential future playoff matchup with the Cavs

Rose is important too obviously

But Noah is the only big I feel comfortable switching on LeBron in those pick and rolls. I feel like Gasol and Niko are food in those pick and roll scenarios. Taj is a good defender Yea, but Noah is better.

Last edited:
Felt like a lot of our guys played weak or dumb today.

Brooks with too many turnovers, Pau wants no part of Mozgov's physicality, Taj has gotten consistently outplayed by Thompson.

We cant count on Rose to be our savior and outplay Kyrie all series. Thats asking too much of a dude coming off six weeks of sitting down, especially with how well Kyrie is playing.

JR wont hit that many threes but at the same time MDJ wont score that many threes either. Can we beat them, yes, but its going to take a great defensive effort with low turnovers and win games we should win. We just havent shown that all year. Im still holding out hope tho.

We coming out of the East. I'm not worried.
how can you be so sure? if everything stayed the same the road would be

Bucks at home

Cavs series on the road

ATL series on the road

yall got this up and down bulls team coming out the east?

Gibson time is about up

Bucks is food

Cavs I think will be exposed. I honestly feel like we're the better team. I know that we've lost the season series but that doesn't mean anything. It's like when we beat the Heat in our season series but then the Heat would kill us in 5 games in the playoffs.

Atlanta would be tough, but after getting through the Cavs hopefully Bulls are in high gear.

This is all assuming the health is correct.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom