Buying a new laptop vol. Imma MAC like Bernie

There's Microsoft Office suite for Mac.
I know that... But I'm a HEAVY excel-er...

10 to 20 MB files sometimes...

Tons of shortcuts and quick keys I use...

Is there an ALT and CTRL key on a Mac?

microsoft has just released a preview for the next gen office for mac. i have it. it may need some performance tweaks but it is a preview build. final to be released this summer i believe. supposed to be on par with current gen windows office.

i think its sluggish on my comp in part because of my core 2 duo (came out years ago believe or not) im not sure. im running an SSD and 8 gb ram...but after testing current gen 15" mbp, my **** is dumb slow compared to that lol

just thought to myself how my boy still rocks a 17" mbp....pre unibody generation.

Last edited:
ended up copping the 2015 13 inch MBP 8gb 256SSD. 
pimp.gif
Joint is stupid fast.

Got MS office and installed parallels trial and windows 7. Is there any chance you can get infected with a virus through windows 7 running on parallel?

If anyone is interested, best buy is price matching the 13" MacBook pro with retina that b & h has on their site. $1097 before tax.

If anyone is interested, best buy is price matching the 13" MacBook pro with retina that b & h has on their site. $1097 before tax.
I just copped the 256gb from B&H photo last week. No tax. $1060 shipped to CA.

BB will charge you tax, but there's also the $50 student coupon if you have a .edu email.

I opted to get the mid-2014 256gb over the 2015 128gb since the new processor isnt really a significant upgrade.

But as long as you're happy Opie.

That's exactly who the price matched.

What's the name of that security software that lets you know where your laptop is being used and takes a screenshot?

ended up copping the 2015 13 inch MBP 8gb 256SSD. :pimp: Joint is stupid fast.

Got MS office and installed parallels trial and windows 7. Is there any chance you can get infected with a virus through windows 7 running on parallel?

Its better to just run windows natively through bootcamp. Parallels eats ram like a *****, and you got 8gb so your performance will take a hit after a while.

And yes you can still get viruses running parallels

Anywhere to get a Mac less then retail. My job offers a discount. But I found it to be 10 percent lol

10% of over a 1,000 dollar purchase is a lot. Over than buying second hand retail is all anyone is getting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom