"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

was it like this last year for the 6's the monday after release that stores still had stock and did phone orders ?

Hell No! Sold out instanty with the usual sites crashing! These stores just have left over stock because ndc did not release and sent their extra inventory to these stores.

Last edited:
was it like this last year for the 6's the monday after release that stores still had stock and did phone orders ?
just another sign that nike is allocating their online stock to physical stores. Im sure the employees hate it but better than dealing with bots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dry on size 13 in the cigars smh.
Same for champagnes... 
frown.gif

They took yours immediately? They took my name and said they would call back to place phone order
I had to wait on hold a while, it seemed like they were jammed with phone orders. They took all my info and said they would call back when they were running the card. But they just charged me. My buddy just got his call back from ntny and got his cigars also

NTNY just took my name and number and said they would call me back. Didnt take my card info like the other NT user.

NTNY just took my name and number and said they would call me back. Didnt take my card info like the other NT user.
they gettin flooded now. Ull most likely get a call back if they have ur sz when they get to u.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom