Call of Duty 7 Black Ops Thread Vol. Cold War

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

Treyarch made World at War.  Infinity made MW2.  So if you consider that, it's been a while since a Teryarch release

yeah and btw waw > mw2. i cant wait for this game.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

All i care about is zombies
roll.gif

Damn straight homie
smile.gif
YES. I am obesessed with nazi zombies. Id honestly pay 60 bucks and buy it if it was its own game. I played it so much on WaW. Im mad proud of my record: Level 35 SOLO on Der Riese. PLEASE let this new one have nazi zombies

have to wait on this one.

infinity ward isnt developing this game. its treyarch. and from past games infinity ward > treyarch by far.

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

All i care about is zombies
roll.gif

Damn straight homie
smile.gif
YES. I am obesessed with nazi zombies. Id honestly pay 60 bucks and buy it if it was its own game. I played it so much on WaW. Im mad proud of my record: Level 35 SOLO on Der Riese. PLEASE let this new one have nazi zombies
Thats impressive! Best Ive done is LVL 33 with 3 players and no glitching. 

level 35 zombies tops for me.

IW > Trey still.

MW2 would have been good for me minus the glitches. Still hate modern warfare compared to other games. I swear I'm around a corner and still getting clipped. WTH?!

Reach > MW

This will make me forget about MW2 real quick.
I just wanna know how this stacks up against BC2 and the new Medal of Honor 2010.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Am I the only one that likes the knife commando? I haven't played any of the other COD games before MW2, but I think MW2 is pretty solid.
I like knife commando. I'll get a good killstreak on commando pro alone sometimes.

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

Am I the only one that likes the knife commando? I haven't played any of the other COD games before MW2, but I think MW2 is pretty solid.
I like knife commando. I'll get a good killstreak on commando pro alone sometimes.

Wow, you're really good...
eek.gif
Because it sure takes a ton of skill to click down on the right joypad and watch your dude teleport 10 feet through bullets and stab the guy. You don't even have to aim. It's the most noobish thing ever to be in a first person shooter knifer. I thought that the chainsaw in Gears of War 2 was bad, but commando takes the cake. In Gears 2 you can at least down a player during a chainsaw rush or quickly jump back to avoid it. In MW2, you just know you're done when you see a guy rushing at you from 10 feet away and there's nothing you can do about it.

not excited till I see gameplay.
MW2 was a disappointment imo, got old really quick

It's not Call of Duty 7 it's Call of Duty: Black Ops and MW2 is not Call of Duty 6 it's MW2. It annoys me when people refer to it as that.

Treyarch made WaW and WaW was turribole, and this will probably be turribole too.

I don't know why you guys so mad at MW2 if you keep dieing play smarter, you play against a camper there's always another way to kill him always a counter, but people are too impatient and rush the same way they did before and die.

I wish Treyarch would update the Graphics Engine or something. All the CoDs have looked the same since 2007 (CoD4: MW).
eyes.gif

Also they need to change up the multiplayer. Better modes such as Attack & Defend from Rainbow 6: Vegas and Prestige was fun at first but now it's pointless
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ForTheNguyen

It's not Call of Duty 7 it's Call of Duty: Black Ops and MW2 is not Call of Duty 6 it's MW2. It annoys me when people refer to it as that.

Treyarch made WaW and WaW was turribole, and this will probably be turribole too.
First of all the only reason activision doesn't put numbers on them is because itll become even more obvious their milking the franchise (Cod 3 (Treyarch) Cod 4 (IW))
Opinions vary on WaW but there's one thing Treyarch can do alot better than IW and that is support their community long after release (Three map packs that were worth it all within one year after release)

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

Wow, you're really good...
eek.gif
Because it sure takes a ton of skill to click down on the right joypad and watch your dude teleport 10 feet through bullets and stab the guy. You don't even have to aim. It's the most noobish thing ever to be in a first person shooter knifer. I thought that the chainsaw in Gears of War 2 was bad, but commando takes the cake. In Gears 2 you can at least down a player during a chainsaw rush or quickly jump back to avoid it. In MW2, you just know you're done when you see a guy rushing at you from 10 feet away and there's nothing you can do about it.
Dude took half a mag from a Tar the other day and just diddy bopped his way through and stabbed me and then one more guy before falling into FINAL STAND.
indifferent.gif

Marathon/Lightweight was stupid enough got people outrunning bullets, hurdling obstacles and *+#$. Then they add Commando pro so you know they escaped when they jumped off the roof after you shot em and in like 2 seconds they're already where you're at.
laugh.gif

the best thing about MW2 is the UMP45.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom