Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

only thing i hope for with supply drops is clothes for my character, i need that zombie one i see some people have

This update is horrible :smh:

I just lag every game now smh.

I dont prestige. Biggest mistake. Thought I could unlock an attachment but you cant. Gotta get quickdraw and stock all over again smh.

when you prestige you lose gun progress as well?

dang...

it's been like this

i master prestiged in blops2

:lol:

I know... And congrats on the prestige master. Not every year has the prestige been a 1 to 1 copy though and I heard some buzz about keeping weapon progress.... Obviously, that meant the only camo. Unlike in Modern Warfare 3, where you lost even your gun camo :tongue:

I prestiged last night... first time in 3 years i waited over a week :lol:

This might just be the first cod where i stick to it and actually shoot for prestige master.... buuuuut i been saying that for like 4 years now :rofl:

I'm at level 50 and don't really want to lose all my guns and perks when I prestige...there really is not benefit IMO to prestiging

I'm at level 50 and don't really want to lose all my guns and perks when I prestige...there really is not benefit IMO to prestiging

Correct... purely aesthetic and social "benefits"

Just like grinding for gold gun camo.

In ghosts at prestige 5 you got a gold knife which knifed more knifey and at prestige 10 you got a gold pdw that was fully automatic instead of burst

but i still would argue that prestiging has no functional benefit

Yeah never prestiged. I played someone who was already level 11 prestige the other day. In a ****** week. Son knew all the spawns like the back of his hand. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Ghosts was the only COD that I prestiged all the way. Only because I didn't lose my weapons and my progress. I'm not trying to get to the top with all the weapons i use just to knock myself down to get a silly emblem. I'm good.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

knifing feels weird in this game

sometimes when i think i'm going to land a clean one i wiff and get shot up 
laugh.gif

CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE UPDATES - 11/10/14

Full link: https://community.callofduty.com/message/415413540#415413540

Since the launch of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare last week, our team has been working hard on improvements to the game. We’ve also had our ears to the ground, listening to your feedback. Our commitment to continuing to support the game and community is as strong as ever, and our team is focused on making the experience the best it can be on all platforms.

This week we will be rolling out multiple title updates on all platforms, beginning today with the PC version. Console players on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 should expect two updates this week, the first being live within the next 48 hours. We will update you on the deployment shortly, pending 1st party approvals.

Full patch notes on the list of key items included in today’s update to the PC Version of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and reflected on all console platforms shortly, can be found below.

Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
Fixed marksman and camo challenges to not reset when you Prestige.
Connectivity optimizations for game servers.
Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after Prestiging.
Adjustment to challenges to unlock camos for weapons.
Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
Fixed DoubleXP splash, so it doesn't show up in Private Match, Combat Readiness Program, or Exo Survival mode.
Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot DoubleXP item exists
Add DoubleXP icon to medal splashes when DoubleXP is active.
Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression
KC score limit increased to 85 per match.

Last edited:
only thing i hope for with supply drops is clothes for my character, i need that zombie one i see some people have

You have to play exo survival and go through and complete each tier (4 total) to unlock the zombie gear. You won't unlock it during the regular supply drops in multiplayer.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Correct... purely aesthetic and social "benefits"

Just like grinding for gold gun camo.

In ghosts at prestige 5 you got a gold knife which knifed more knifey and at prestige 10 you got a gold pdw that was fully automatic instead of burst

but i still would argue that prestiging has no functional benefit

you get new classes too. emblems/calling cards are cool too.

i dont mind prestiging. makes the game last longer for me

Bruh.....Fk this game, I can shoot a person 6 - 7x dead center and still not die. Should not be this Damn difficult to kill a person

Last edited:
yeah game definitely needs some work

i'll unload a full clip into somebody's chest and they won't go down

but i literally killed a dude with 1 bullet to the ankle 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I agree that it takes way too many rounds to kill someone. It makes burst fire guns trash and I like them alot. I mean they need to give us an extended on top of the extended mag. Its ridiculous sometimes.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom