Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

http://xboxclips.com/

ibgcbw7P9gq5t.gif

You can EASILY find/share your xb1 clips by searching for your gt.

If you made your clips private, you won't be able to see your clips.

To make your clips public, https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings

Your clips are public by default.

Regular mode?
as in not Hardcore.

Basically the videos you posted looked completely normal for regular mode. If you want to kill people with less shots go play hardcore.

But you still get screwed in that all the time too

Yea normal for Advanced Warfare. I've been playing regular since COD4 i'm good. 
laugh.gif

Changed my mind man after a few terrible games I'm pretty done with this game. The spawn system makes no since. I kill somebody legitimately run a few steps and it's like people see me before I turn a corner.

It's absolutely unreal, certain maps are worse than others with the spawns. Worst idea ever in cod history is the damn double jump. Smfh

Ive been playing cod on xbox since 2008

Most of my friends are on ps4 now so im making the switch. Hope i wont be complete booty cheeks :lol:

Changed my mind man after a few terrible games I'm pretty done with this game. The spawn system makes no since. I kill somebody legitimately run a few steps and it's like people see me before I turn a corner.

It's absolutely unreal, certain maps are worse than others with the spawns. Worst idea ever in cod history is the damn double jump. Smfh
agree with all of this. Game is an all around fail

Shooting someone in the back, and they turn around and have time to run and knife me 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
​ 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
​ 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
​ 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
​ 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
​ 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
​ 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
​ 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
​ 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
​ 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
​ 

BRUH

you die so quick but it takes you damn near a full clip just to kill someone smh

but really though the MP is just all around shenanigans. im going to give it a couple more days/weeks and see if i still care to play it

so whats the consensus on this game without me having to read through the entire thread. I can either go trade in Sunset overdrive for and get this for $20 or I could just play the 6 hour demo of dragon age. Is it worth the time

It's pretty good; different than past CoD's. Probably the best one since MW2 imo.

you die so quick but it takes you damn near a full clip just to kill someone smh

but really though the MP is just all around shenanigans. im going to give it a couple more days/weeks and see if i still care to play it

There's stll some things that need to be addressed in MP

I hope they fix a few more issues before the whole Clan Wars debacle like respawn..

And the fact that I died even tho I began shooting at u while u were running with your gun down, hit markers included..

Those kinds of issues.

so whats the consensus on this game without me having to read through the entire thread. I can either go trade in Sunset overdrive for and get this for $20 or I could just play the 6 hour demo of dragon age. Is it worth the time

Honestly bruh don't buy it until they fix the issues we've all been mentioning (lag, hit detection, etc) Im a avid call of duty player since cod 2 and it hurts me to say this but this game ain't worth it.

Worst COD i've ever played. And i've played every one since #2

I was hating on this game hardcore when I first started, but after giving it some time I can't seem to walk away. The game is crack! Can't stop thinking about it. Once you get the hang of the exo abilities it's addicting as hell.

It's different from other cods but nothing ground breaking. There are a few problems with multiplayer such as lag but I'm on the ps4 and have not had any connection/lag problems at all since playing the game day 1. The hit box detection in this game is wonky as hell. It's broken but it's something that'll get fixed over time. The exo suit in the game can be seen as gimmicky but it does make it stand out from the other call of dutys. The campaign will keep you entertained and Kevin Spacey really makes the campaign special. Without him the campaign would have been crap honestly. That's it for my review :lol: I would give the game a 7/10. It's baby steps to making CoD a better franchise again imo

Also I was playing the multiplayer last night and I was doing well with the SMGs. I was using the ASM1 and SN6 and was doing very well with nth weapons did they get a buff in the last update?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom