Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

I remember when everyone and their great grandmothers would use the Famas in Black Ops 1

Despite it being nerfed about 10x it was still beastly

holding a 2.0 k/d right now which is pretty low compared to my past cods.. i ]adapted to the game pretty quickly... at least in ground war.

I would say the biggest factor to do well (for me) is knowing when to shoot and retreat with the exo. Using the exo to its full potential is critical imo.

crossing over people with the exo is also pretty fun but boost dash is vital in terms of positioning yourself and quickly checking your flanks.

here's a fun clip I got from playing tonight for about an hour.

I like regular domination.. none of this hardcore nonsense.

TTK is already low enough to where hardcore is pointless.

And I like to run competitive rule sets once i get aquatinted with the game... true hardcore imo..

One of my best games yet... 50+ kills 10+ captures 16 defends :pimp:
View media item 1274134
Once you become the one shooting ppl in the back... game gets real

I see you playa.. 
nthat.gif

Ive been doing pretty well myself.. got on my tryhard like other players and been going ham. 
pimp.gif

to me, TDM has never made any sense as far a "direction" or "sides"

Hardcore mode just adds to the chaos for me :lol:

I take back what I said about this game. I guess it was because my rank was so low and I didn't have any good guns unlocked. I'm liking it alot now.

to me, TDM has never made any sense as far a "direction" or "sides"

Hardcore mode just adds to the chaos for me
laugh.gif
Nah there has always been sides and directions for me in every COD, especially when playing with a full party.  But the combination of the stupid EXO and the terrible spawns has killed it.

You can hold down one side of the map and they will still spawn people right with you or spawn you across the map from the rest of your team 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
On thing that bothers me. If I have quick draw and gun ho when I aimv down after sprinting it gives me a delay before is fully aiming down the site. How I explain that but it is annoying

On thing that bothers me. If I have quick draw and gun ho when I aimv down after sprinting it gives me a delay before is fully aiming down the site. How I explain that but it is annoying
i got gun-ho in one of those special care package last night and i think i know exactly what you mean. It does make the aiming funny but i couldn't really put my finger on exactly what it was

I can't remember but is that the one with the diamond iron sight?

Yeah the HBR is the diamond iron site. I don't like that gun. After first using the Bal it shoots so slow. I was using the Hair Trigger AK12 but went back to the Fluted. It has the mobility of the Bal with a stock handle minus the fire rate. It does drop 2 on accuracy but I add fore grip to get it back up. Then quick draw and extended mags.

Last edited:
Hardcore is so trash. Just tried it. Everyone on the other team was sitting on the side of the map just waiting for ppl to run by or sit in a corner with cloak lmao

They did that on purpose so the perk wouldnt be too OP with quickdraw.

Announcement trailer is out for zombies and yes zombies will have exo suits it looks like

Hardcore is so trash. Just tried it. Everyone on the other team was sitting on the side of the map just waiting for ppl to run by or sit in a corner with cloak lmao
Which game type was this?

Core is trash. Cats sitting around watching the map for movement. Can't even get trips and quads in core. You are forced to camp in order to get higher killstreaks. I play objective based hardcore (Dom) so no sitting around when I play.

To each it's own tho, I run core when i run with NT core players. I like a lot of the core playlists. Just prefer Hardcore, so mad the Hardcore is so broken this COD.

Back
Top Bottom