Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

Man, I can't even get into a match now after the latest update.  I get stuck spectating and then get kicked for inactivity.  
mean.gif

Weaksauce.  

Played 2 hours last night..

Finally got my weighted KD up to 1.2 :lol:

Cool strafe kill
http://xboxclips.com/video.php?uid=...enom&vid=8eb963cb-1822-4820-b4ac-396bda10e421

Kid tried punching me in the back... he missed... started shooting me... and I turned on him...

I feel like this is the type of clip that has been getting posted on here from the other perspective w/ a little note saying "this is why this game is horrible" :lol:

http://xboxclips.com/video.php?uid=...enom&vid=c78b4adf-48bd-4c97-85dc-be94c1a451a1

Exo Survival is crazy hard (maybe cuz I didnt have a decent 4th)

We had randoms who would get killed instantly in the beginning of the round so we couldnt even make it past Round 10 smh lol

Exo Survival is crazy hard (maybe cuz I didnt have a decent 4th)

We had randoms who would get killed instantly in the beginning of the round so we couldnt even make it past Round 10 smh lol

Was trying to accept ur invite last night but it aint work and I had 3 w/ me. :smh:

I'm guessing my invites to you didnt even go through.. I would hit invite and nothing popped up on my screen saying "invite sent" my console was trippin last night... Even on that first clip i posted my controller randomly disconnected... I play wired in :lol:

Was trying to accept ur invite last night but it aint work and I had 3 w/ me. :smh:

I'm guessing my invites to you didnt even go through.. I would hit invite and nothing popped up on my screen saying "invite sent" my console was trippin last night... Even on that first clip i posted my controller randomly disconnected... I play wired in :lol:

Yeah nothing on my end. Wouldve been nice to run with a full squad

Yeah nothing on my end. Wouldve been nice to run with a full squad

We'll connect again... U always dropping numbers that embarrass the whole lobby :lol: :evil:

This game is full of it

This morning I can't take 3 steps without being killed

Then my own effin teammates keep killing me

Really frustrated this morning, had to shut that beotch off for a hot minute

Not having fun with this game anymore. Got boring real quick.

Bout to just cop that Far Cry 4.

Not having fun with this game anymore. Got boring real quick.

Bout to just cop that Far Cry 4.

Almost copped that today in the XBL store to have ready for me after work.

Then I remembered I'm going out to watch that new hunger games with my lady tonight :rofl:

**** hunger games and this new money squeezing trend of Final part 1 and part 2 .. How about Hungrr games part 3 and the final chapter? LoL ... Anyways does anyone have a guide to the stuff you can earn? Like i got the 5 headshot in a game helmet and a red baron but not sure how i got that one ... Get blood helmey and gloves all the tinlme etc. Just want to see what else is out there

People running into the middle of the map like their head is cut off and get mad when they get killed lol ok

Learn how to play the game

Yea i'm enjoying the game.. it's just a play style everyone aint trying to get use to. Your not going 30-4 with most of the deaths being killstreaks in this version. 
laugh.gif

Ya how can you blame developers for your weakness? :tongue: wats good , my psn is z-izo who is trying to run?

I love AW definitely refreshing. Strictly at KC, hard point and Momentum. Took me a minute to get used to all the new play style but now that I have you can see the player gap.

Sucks I've only gotten 4 AR variants 3 ak12 and 1 bal :/ I've gotten a host of sniper rifles, lmgs and shottys I've traded in

Anyways my regular group of teammates left me hanging again so all I do is solo which blows

Anyone wanna party up on XBone hit me up

Tag - djxlunchbox

anyone else cop with hope that zombies mode will be beastly? don't know, i love treyarch zombies, i highly doubt that it'll be like that for this game though. 

Back
Top Bottom