Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

Ranked play season starts tomorrow. Tryna get that Grand Master armor.....

Any GOOD players who know how to play competitive wanna team up?

Add me.[COLOR=#red]BEESUS CHRIST[/COLOR]I'm about it, ill be on ranked play a good amount tonight and tomorrow.

I started streaming about a month ago as a hobby... its a lot of fun. I've made $11 in donations to date.

Shocked to make any amount tbh.. :lol:

Mind sharing your streaming setup? i've been thinking about streaming, don't want to have to rely on the twitch app on xb1 app though.

Ranked play season starts tomorrow. Tryna get that Grand Master armor.....

Any GOOD players who know how to play competitive wanna team up?

Add me.[COLOR=#red]BEESUS CHRIST[/COLOR]I'm about it, ill be on ranked play a good amount tonight and tomorrow.

I started streaming about a month ago as a hobby... its a lot of fun. I've made $11 in donations to date.

Shocked to make any amount tbh.. :lol:

Mind sharing your streaming setup? i've been thinking about streaming, don't want to have to rely on the twitch app on xb1 app though.

my pc specs:

Motherboard - MSI z870
Processor - 4th Gen i5 4570k
Graphics Card - Geforce GTX 760 2gb
RAM - Corsair vengeance 16gb
Boot Drive - Samsung Evo 840 series 120gb
Secondary Drive - WD 2tb

Capture Card: Elgato hd60

Streaming Software: Open broadcaster Software (OBS)

Current situation visually:

View media item 1342893

my pc specs:

Motherboard - MSI z870
Secondary Drive - WD 2tb

View media item 1342893

You know if id be able to run a decent setup through my MBP?

my pc specs:

Motherboard - MSI z870
Secondary Drive - WD 2tb

View media item 1342893

You know if id be able to run a decent setup through my MBP?

If you have an i5 processor and a good upload speed, you should be fine to an extent. IMO having a dedicated desktop machine will the best bet.

But thats also extremely expensive. I would try running streams through your MBP to get your feet wet and see if you enjoy streaming.

Yo, where the hell are my PS4 brethren?

Add me, PSN same as my NT name. I mainly run DOM, SnD, SnR, Kill Confirmed.

Norther California man... Matter of fact im live right now :lol:

just started about 30 minutes ago.

I'm getting the world's slowest oil change right now but when I get home I'll check it out and it my son not acting crazy probably try to join a game

I tried streaming via twitch through the twitch app on the xbox one. It works well except it would kill my internet connection.

I was lagging all over the place in game.

Anyone getting any ranked play in?

I was on a nice winning streak and got to Silver and then halfway to Gold, then got in bad lobbies and got absolutely crushed and lost all my progress to Gold. It's either your team wins huge or their team wins huge, I don't think I have been in a close game yet.

I was on a nice winning streak and got to Silver and then halfway to Gold, then got in bad lobbies and got absolutely crushed and lost all my progress to Gold. It's either your team wins huge or their team wins huge, I don't think I have been in a close game yet.

I be in the worst lobbies ever I'll never even get out of bronze. Every team I'm with goes for kills and never the objective just play Core TDM smh

Finally
2uzrtbq.jpg

I got lucky and got in lobbies with people who kept trying shoot me across the map on bio lab and come back long shots/ head shots easy

for some reason me nd my 3 homies could not get a ranked match to start lastnight or day before. Everytime we would start it would all kick us from the party on some BS 

Never was a fan of zombies I'm tired of the whole zombie thing all together

I wonder if we'll get that 3 barrel shotgun some time down the road

Back
Top Bottom