Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

Dude **** of here zombies is why i started playing cod.
Zombies has a story a background challenges easter eggs for endless amount of time( till you die). I lost intrest during Bo2 zombies because i didnt like the changes tho but point being you trippin b

Dude **** of here zombies is why i started playing cod.
Zombies has a story a background challenges easter eggs for endless amount of time( till you die). I lost intrest during Bo2 zombies because i didnt like the changes tho but point being you trippin b

I see what you saying, I'm not saying its not good because I agree with what your saying. But I just got tired of playing that mode.

I copped this game on release night. Still under 3 hours total time played... This franchise has turned into hot garbage. Sry bros

Havent enjoyed cod in years

I copped this game on release night. Still under 3 hours total time played... This franchise has turned into hot garbage. Sry bros

Havent enjoyed cod in years
agree. Haven't even turned this game on in over a month. In fact my XBL Gold expires like 3 weeks ago and i didn't even know until i played Forza yesterday 
laugh.gif

Anyway back to AW, Have they fixed any of the major bugs?

Last edited:
Nobody knows.... its the first CoD in a while to not display the population numbers.

If I had to guess there's less people in classic...

I'm hoping the population numbers goes back up

Because they know nobody isn't playing this garbage crap. I'm still playing black ops 2 which still have 80-100k strong

Last edited:
Zombies is trash now too. I enjoyed it when it was simple. Shoot the zombies, put boards back on the windows, buy guns. That was it.  They have gone WAY over the top on the last few

Nobody knows.... its the first CoD in a while to not display the population numbers.

If I had to guess there's less people in classic...

I'm hoping the population numbers goes back up

Because they know nobody isn't playing this garbage crap. I'm still playing black ops 2 which still have 80-100k strong

number 1 CoD AW isnt garbage crap

Matter of fact, you're the one who made a big deal about getting early.. BRAVO TO YOU!

Number 2 - Black Ops 2 does NOT have 80-100k playing on average. Now, its been about 4 weeks since I played black ops2 but it was on a saturday afternoon and there was 26,000. Which is still a LOT for an FPS that came out in 2012.

Lets not exaggerate.

PS3 Black ops 2 had 100k people in their lobbies daily back in September when I still had the system. I doubt much has changed since then, not to mention online is free on PS3.

As for zombies if they keep it simple like BO1 and just add the jet packs that's fine, just make the map large enough for me to move around and throw in a few elevators.

PS3 Black ops 2 had 100k people in their lobbies daily back in September when I still had the system. I doubt much has changed since then, not to mention online is free on PS3.

As for zombies if they keep it simple like BO1 and just add the jet packs that's fine, just make the map large enough for me to move around and throw in a few elevators.

Ah, I cannot speak for the playstation nation.

Played 1 game last night in classic game mode.
Game felt like mw3 which is a good thing.
Knifing STILL ******* SUCKS. I much rather be getting commando knifed like mw2 vs knifing ****** face to face and not getting ****.
The game is okay so far ill see how it progressed over a few hours of gameplay.

Last edited:
I mean lets be real. Most people who are still playing BO2 dont have the Xbox One. They still stuck on the past gen consoles.

if the next COD isn't world war 2 or Vietnam, i'm not buying it. I'm so over the modern warfare, futuristic warfare ****

Modern / near future is cool.

I like AW but the whole extremely futuristic thing has to die some time.

I think MW1 - 3 had a good happy medium as far as up to date guns and equipment but not so futuristic it becomes sci-fi.

Im hoping this year's cod will be WW2 based tho :lol:

Not much you can do with fps war games. It all gets repetitive over time. I'm surprised AW was made so soon after we just had BO2. I could use a break from the futuristic stuff for awhile.

Zombies is trash now too. I enjoyed it when it was simple. Shoot the zombies, put boards back on the windows, buy guns. That was it.  They have gone WAY over the top on the last few
Yea, this concept of gather parts ride a bus and travel is too much. Plus giving zombies the EXO suits to me is OD

if the next COD isn't world war 2 or Vietnam, i'm not buying it. I'm so over the modern warfare, futuristic warfare ****
I too need a step back from super future weapons. MW 2 was so nice. Step back into 1990s or something (idk I'm just saying words)

i just like the idea of playing things on COD that actually happened.  Like WW2 and fighting the Nazis and ****.

i think a COD with DDay on it would be AWESOME.

the multiplayer map starts out with one team defending the beach and the other team rolling up to the beach 
pimp.gif

D-day_-_British_Forces_during_the_Invasion_of_Normandy_6_June_1944_B5246.jpg

put in in the Campaign too, would be great.  I remember a old Medal of Honor game had a DDay part and it was sick.

Pearl Harbor would be fun too

Last edited:

i just like the idea of playing things on COD that actually happened.  Like WW2 and fighting the Nazis and ****.

i think a COD with DDay on it would be AWESOME.

the multiplayer map starts out with one team defending the beach and the other team rolling up to the beach 
pimp.gif

D-day_-_British_Forces_during_the_Invasion_of_Normandy_6_June_1944_B5246.jpg

put in in the Campaign too, would be great.  I remember a old Medal of Honor game had a DDay part and it was sick.

Pearl Harbor would be fun too
cod 3 did dday i think

Lol i put in bo2 after raging with advance warfare and i was trying to double jump and zoom all over the place lol

That's why I only play AW in moderation, I doubt treyarch will go the Exosuit route.

I see no reason why we don't get BO3 this year, BO2 is still the second highest grossing game of all time behind GTAV, BO3 is the splash CoD needs for current gen.

Back
Top Bottom